Chevy Blazer Base 5.7L with Small Block Engine 1969, Hi-Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Hi-RAM Series Intake Manifold used primarily in drag racing, tractor/truck pulls and performance marine applications where high RPM is required. The effective RPM range will be between 2,500 to 10,000 RPM, depending on specific model and application. The WEIAND Hi-Ram, with its patented D-shaped port runners and large plenum chamber, provides optimum thrust of the air/fuel mixture to the cylinder head intake ports. For maximum performance in a normally aspirated competition application, the WEIAND Hi-Ram Series is the manifold of choice.
Fitment notes: For Off-Road use only.
- Modular design with removable top
- Large plenum volume of 549 CUI (with 1 x 95mm or 1 x 105mm throttle body top)
- Available with or without injector ports in the runners
- Intakes with injector ports include fuel rails with dual mounting (1.48” or 2.56” O-ring to O-ring injector length)
- Fuel rails are anodized, laser etched, and machined for 8AN o-Ring fittings at each end
- Rear of plenum machined for MAP & 3 vacuum ports
- Head flange has clearance for fuel supply to high pressure pump
- Increased runner wall thickness for custom porting at the plenum to runner entry on each runner
- O-ring seals at cylinder heads & plenum top
- Easy assembly with top mounted screws on plenum top (all except front 2 screws)
- 3500-8000+ RPM Power Band
Weiand is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Weiand are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Weiand does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Weiand is the name you can trust.
Innovation is what launched the Weiand Company® and keeps it going today. Weiand Company is no stranger to performance aftermarket, it's a pioneer in the development and manufacture of the first ever aluminum intake and since the 1930s it has been building superior parts to help street and strip gearheads, marine customers and speed fanatics make more power they have to get more air into the engine. This has made Weiand Company a brand of choice. In response to a need for better manifold technology, Weiand Company has made premium intake manifolds and superchargers that reflect its out-of-the-box thinking in design and engineering, resulting in improved efficiency, performance and lifespan.