Checker Taxicab 5.3L / 5.7L 1969, Wet Sump Oil Pan by Pro/Cam®.
Fitment notes: For Circle Track Racing Cars.
|Sump Style: Wet|
- Designed to work like a dry sump
- Custom engineered and manufactured for better fit and performance
- Adjustable scraper system that you customize to fit your crank and rod combination (template is provided)
- Maximum oil control through a series of scrapers, baffles and trap doors. Strategic pick-up location so oil has no choice but to collect at the pick-up
- Customized high volume oil pump and pick-up included (standard volume also available)
- Sight hole to verify oil levels (dipstick access by special order)
- Made at Baker Engineering from 18 gage laser cut steel (marine pans from 18 gage)
- Tig welded for high quality, leak-free performance. Finished with black electrostatic coating (e-coat), the automotive OEM standard for protective durability
- Use with small, Tilton-style starter, 153 tooth flywheel
- Designed to help give your engine an extra performance boost
- Made using advanced equipment and manufacturing processes
- Track and dyno tested to deliver exceptional function
- Proudly made in the United States