1968 Jeep Gladiator Performance Parts
- Remflex®Exhaust Header GasketsJeep Gladiator 3.8L 1968, Exhaust Header Gaskets by Remflex®. Remflex's unique flexible graphite material has been proven for more than 30 years in industrial applications. Whether you have an old pick-up that needs a manifold gasket or...Designed to crush 50%.This allows them to fill gaps in the flange surface up to 1/16"3,000 degrees F - far exceeding that of any vehicle's exhaust system temperature$30.09
- Diversified Machine®12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. 0.810" Width. Lightened. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...$110.07
- Pro Comp®ES9000 Front Driver or Passenger Side Non-Adjustable Shock AbsorberJeep Gladiator 1968, ES9000 Front Driver or Passenger Side Non-Adjustable Shock Absorber for 0"-7.0" Lifted Vehicles by Pro Comp®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Pro Comp shocks are the number one choice when it comes to high performance shocks...$44.99
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldJeep Gladiator 5.3L with AMC/Jeep Engine 1968, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$321.89 - $627.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Mr. Gasket®Valve CoverJeep Gladiator 3.8L 1968, Valve Cover by Mr. Gasket®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$43.95
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitJeep Gladiator 5.3L 1968, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. Diameter: 14". Current Draw: 11.5. 3 5/8" Depth. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a...$63.70
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateJeep Gladiator 3.8L Standard Transmission 1968, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. 2 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$308.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsJeep Gladiator 1968, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- PerTronix®Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug WireJeep Gladiator 5.3L 1968 Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug Wire by PerTronix®. Now you can get a "stock-look" spark plug wire, that performs! They have designed 7mm wires with the same core they use in 8mm wire. The only...Two current paths for reliability and redundancyPrimary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy$48.94
- Rancho®Front Steering DamperJeep Gladiator 1968, Front Steering Damper by Rancho®. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on - or...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$90.79
- Powermaster®PowerMax Plus StarterJeep Gladiator 1968, PowerMax Plus Starter by Powermaster®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$232.34 - $302.85
- WARN®Premium™ Manual Locking Hub KitJeep Gladiator 1968, Premium™ Manual Locking Hub Kit by WARN®. The Warn Premium Hub is a no-compromise hub designed for the hardcore off-roader or truck owner who will accept nothing less than the industry standard in performance. The...9/10 turn dial for robust engagement/disengagementHeavy detents for positive engagement$254.59
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Gibson®Header GasketJeep Gladiator 3.8L 1968, Header Gasket by Gibson®. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to...Creates a deep, aggressive toneConstructed for maximum horsepower and torque gain$15.52
- Diversified Machine®3-Lug Front Brake Rotor3-Lug Front Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...$68.33 - $118.06
- Pro Comp®ES3000 Rear Driver or Passenger Side Non-Adjustable Shock AbsorberJeep Gladiator 1968, ES3000 Rear Driver or Passenger Side Non-Adjustable Shock Absorber by Pro Comp®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Pro Comp shocks are the number one choice when it comes to high performance shocks for your light truck, Jeep or...$41.99
- Wilson Manifolds®Intake Manifold ElbowJeep Gladiator 5.3L 1968, Intake Manifold Elbow by Wilson Manifolds®. Wilson Manifolds lightweight 100-degree elbows provide the most efficient method of adapting our high flow single bore throttle bodies to 4-barrel style intake...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$300.00 - $650.00
- Enginetech®Oil PumpJeep Gladiator 3.8L 1968, Oil Pump by Enginetech®. The oil pump is a critical component of the internal combustion engine. It's just as important as the heart is to the human body. Enginetech can meet the Rebuilder's requirements for...All oil pumps are 100% cycle tested for both volume and pressure. This assures OEM performance every timeOil pumps are part of Enginetech's complete engine products program$65.79
- Advance Adapters®High Volume Aluminum Water PumpJeep Gladiator 1968, High Volume Aluminum Water Pump by Advance Adapters®. Advance Adapters hi flow water pumps resolve low-speed heating problems by doubling flow rates at low rpm and idle. CNC precision machined impellers feature...High-volume pump flowMade from high quality aluminum$149.80
- Centerforce®I and II Series Clutch DiscJeep Gladiator 3.8L Standard Transmission 1968, I and II Series Clutch Disc by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Input Shaft Spline: 1 1/8" x 10 Teeth. Centerforce brings together high-quality friction materials and patented...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$105.95
- Mr. Gasket®Electric Fuel PumpJeep Gladiator 1968, Electric Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Domestic. Gasoline is the lifeblood of your car. It needs to get from the tank, to the carburetor or injectors, and into the engine. Mr. Gasket has components to make that happen,...Solid-state Worry Free ElectronicsInternal Pressure Regulating$42.08
- Granatelli Motor Sports®MPG+™ Spark Plug WiresJeep Gladiator 1968 MPG+™ Spark Plug Wires by Granatelli Motor Sports®. Granatelli O ohm wires are patent protected by United States Patent number 7,185,622. This patent covers their unique method of producing ignition wires of...Increases mileage 15%Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe$110.20 - $129.20
- Rancho®RS5000™ Front Steering StabilizerJeep Gladiator 1968, RS5000™ Front Steering Stabilizer by Rancho®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver rugged performance...Engineered for Vehicles with Oversized Wheels and TiresProtective Boot Included$57.54
- Powermaster®Ultra High Speed StarterJeep Gladiator 1968, Ultra High Speed Starter by Powermaster®. Power: 2.2 kw. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$378.93 - $447.66
- Alloy USA®Front Driver Side Outer Heavy Duty Axle ShaftJeep Gladiator with Dana 44 Series Axle 1968, Front Driver Side Outer Heavy Duty Axle Shaft by Alloy USA®. Upgrade your axle shafts for less than the cost of original replacements. These Alloy USA performance axles shafts are made from...Increased strength and durability in a critical driveline area at a great valueHigh performance upgrade for less than original replacement priceMail-in Rebate$179.99
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build all of mufflers with...$175.75 - $180.50
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1968 Jeep Gladiator with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1968 Jeep Gladiator that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $374.05 - $666.95