1968 Jaguar Mark II Performance Parts
1968 Jaguar Mark II Performance Parts
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build all of mufflers with...$175.75 - $180.50
- EBC®Yellowstuff Front Brake PadsJaguar 340 1968, Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance for street use. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$98.90
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Pro-Race®SFI Race Harmonic DamperJaguar Mark II 3.4L / 3.8L 1968, SFI Race Harmonic Damper by Pro-Race®. The PRO/RACE "ALL STEEL" Harmonic Dampers are designed and manufactured for racing and high performance street applications and are available for a wide range of..."ALL STEEL" constructionExceeds SFI Spec. 18.1 – Spin tested to 18,000RPM$549.56
- MotoRad®Fail Safe Series™ Engine Coolant ThermostatJaguar Mark II 3.8L 1968, Fail Safe Series™ Engine Coolant Thermostat by MotoRad®. Fail-Safe Thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe is designed to lock...Exclusive, patented designHigh quality Stainless Steel and Copper construction$9.10 - $9.26
- Milodon®Transmission BoltsJaguar Mark II with Dana 44 Axle 1968, Transmission Bolts by Milodon®. Size: 5/16" - 18 x 1/2". Quantity: Set of 12. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Milodon features premium quality and will perform better than...Painstakingly designed to meet your racing needsState-of-the-art manufacturing technology$12.95
- Mr. Gasket®Electric Fuel PumpJaguar Mark II 1968, Electric Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Gasoline is the lifeblood of your car. It needs to get from the tank, to the carburetor or injectors, and into the engine. Mr. Gasket has components to make that happen, in ample...Solid-state Worry Free ElectronicsInternal Pressure Regulating$42.08
- Autolite®Copper Spark PlugJaguar Mark II 2.5L 1968, Copper Spark Plug by Autolite®. With Resistor. OE Style. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The...Copper-glass seal bonds insulator, terminal post center electrode together; assures full required voltage at spark gap; gas-tight seal (100% leak proof)Multi-rib insulator reduces danger of "flash-over"$2.06
- Motive Gear®Ring and Pinion Gear SetJaguar Mark II with Dana 44 Series Axle 1968, Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and pinions for easy setup,...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$212.31 - $271.40
- RideTech®Panhard Bar KitPanhard Bar Kit by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$165.00 - $215.00
- Weapon-R®Intake Ram Air KitIntake Ram Air Kit by Weapon-R®. If you’re hungry for more power, performance and torque, this top-of-the-line intake system is sure to blow you away. This high-flow design of this premium intake allows your engine work more...Brings a cold intake charge to the engineComputer designed$57.12
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo S-Tube Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo S-Tube Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Turbo. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build...$175.75 - $180.50
- EBC®Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Front Brake PadsJaguar 340 1968, Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Front Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get...$81.41
- Cometic Gasket®CFM-20 Cylinder Head GasketJaguar Mark II 1968, CFM-20 Cylinder Head Gasket by Cometic Gasket®.The Cometic MLS gasket is comprised of three to five layers of stainless steel. Cometic uses stainless steel for increased strength, its ability to rebound and resist...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$119.42 - $121.64
- MotoRad®High-Flow Series™ Engine Coolant ThermostatJaguar Mark II 3.8L 1968, High-Flow Series™ Engine Coolant Thermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality...Made of stainless steelProvide increased flow$5.94
- Coan Engineering®Bracket Glide™ Automatic Transmission AssemblyBracket Glide™ Automatic Transmission Assembly by Coan Engineering®. With Transbrake. Steel Hub. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$945.00 - $995.00
- Nitrous Express®Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous SystemJaguar Mark II 1968, Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous System by Nitrous Express®. The conventional RNC (Restricted Nitrous Class) systems are the 1st choice For professional racers that are limited by jet size. This product is made...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$961.59 - $1,201.04
- Autolite®Platinum Spark PlugJaguar Mark II 2.5L 1968, Platinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. With Resistor. Manufactured with a center wire platinum firing tip, these platinum spark plugs reduce gap erosion for fewer misfires, while ensuring easier starts, quicker...Designed for excellent performance and superior durabilityEnsure high temperature, pressure, and corrosion resistance for long-lasting service life$3.22
- Powertrax®No-Slip Traction SystemJaguar Mark II with 30 Spline with Dana 44 Series Axle 1968, No-Slip Traction System by Powertrax®. For vehicles that are driven daily, the Powertrax No-Slip Traction System is the latest design in quiet traction-adding differential...Extreme Traction PerformanceEnables a 2 Wheel Drive to outperform a 4 Wheel Drive in poor traction conditions$387.96 - $404.74
- Warrior®Rock Crawler Differential GuardRock Crawler Differential Guard by Warrior®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$114.26 - $122.38
- Skunk2®Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Skunk2®. Skunk2 drew upon its experience and longstanding technical partnership with championship-winning Compass360 Racing when developing its all-new Cold-Air Intakes. The results are the best performing, best...Includes a 3.5-inch internal diameter lower tubeSilicone connector$73.99
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Helix®Vega Manual Steering Gear Box KitVega Manual Steering Gear Box Kit by Helix®. This box offers new bearings and gears for smooth, comfortable steering. Provides a smooth, natural steering wheel return. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$514.84
- Braille Battery®Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM Battery (B3121C) by Braille Battery®. "Cool" Carbon Fiber Case. Higher engine temps equal lower battery performance. Braille's exclusive Carbon Fiber Case protects the batteries internals from...Patent Pending Carbon Case Design Made for Extreme Temperatures and VibrationMore Reliability and Performance in High Temperatures$374.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Vintage Parts®Aluminum Skull Form Exhaust Tip (2.5" Inlet)Universal Aluminum Skull Form Exhaust Tip by Vintage Parts®. Tip Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Tip Outlet Size: 3" H x 8.75" W. Skull exhaust cover is bad to the bone! Great as a truck or hot rod accessory, even better on your Harley! Made from...Made of Cast AluminumDimensions: 8.75" x 3"$123.49
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1968 Jaguar Mark II with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1968 Jaguar Mark II that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...