Dodge Coronet 1968, Water Pump by Milodon®. Rotation: Clockwise. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely provide excellent performance and years of trouble-free service.
|Pump Finish: Natural|
|Water Pump Rotation: Clockwise|
|Pilot Diameter (in): 0.625"|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
- Close tolerance impellers that increase coolant flow up to 30%
- Balanced distribution to each side of the block resulting in improved efficiency
- Use new, high quality steel or aluminum castings, that use large diameter shafts and heavy duty bearings
- Are direct factory replacements equipped with all hose connections and bosses
- All Milodon High Performance water pumps are protected by Milodon's 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Painstakingly designed to meet your racing needs
- State-of-the-art manufacturing technology
- Made from the highest grade materials
- Subjected to stringent quality controls
- Proudly made in the USA
If you are a car junkie, you certainly keep all the systems and parts of your vehicle in perfect condition. Surely, the cooling system is no exception, and if you want your vehicle to function at its full potential, the high-quality performance cooling parts we offer are just what the doctor ordered. This product has a heavy-duty construction to be reliable and durable enough to hold up to hard use and wear. So, if you're looking for performance cooling parts with increased capacity and heat transfer capability, CARiD will have you covered.
Milodon® is a foremost manufacturer of performance engine parts for the automotive industry and one of the founding members of the SEMA organization, which now includes over 3000 members all over the world. For nearly 60 years Milodon has engineered a wide range of race quality products including gear drives, oil pans, timing chains and covers, racing valves and much more. Many products like the Milodon Small Block Chevy and the Milodon VII Liter Hemi block have gained worldwide recognition thanks to their revolutionary design and efficiency.