Chevy El Camino Base 1968, Cooling Package by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance cooling package is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It is the ideal upgrade to your stock radiator. Whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it to the track an upgraded cooling system is essential in maintaining the lifetime of your engine.
- All-aluminum fan shroud and radiator construction increases heat and pressure tolerance
- 3-Row brazed aluminum radiator core
- Billet aluminum radiator fill neck
- Radiator includes internal transmission cooler to ensure optimal fluid temperatures
- Includes a high-flow electric fan, providing over 1300 cfm of airflow
- Fan Shroud replaces failure-prone stock mechanical fan
- Mishimoto thermostat opens at lower temperature (180°F) than standard thermostats
- Thermostat is digitally calibrated for precise, consistent operation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Cooling Package combines the best Mishimoto products into one, easy to order package. The combination of Mishimoto’s radiator, fan shroud, and thermostat create a high performance cooling system for your classic vehicle that will never let you down. Whether your car is used as a weekend cruiser or a drag strip monster, Mishimoto’s classic cooling package will provide the ultimate coolant system upgrade. As with all Mishimoto’s products, this cooling package includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
Mishimoto® Automotive is the leading manufacturer of aftermarket performance cooling products. The company was established in 2003 with the goal of providing customers with superior cooling system upgrades suited for track cars and daily drivers alike. The staff of automotive enthusiasts works hard to consistently produce the highest-quality products and provide exceptional customer service.