Chevy Corvette 1968-1977, Polished Stainless Steel Door Sills with Brushed Inserts by American Car Craft®, 1 Pair. After years of getting in and out of your car, your Door Sills have been left scuffed, scraped and dented. Upgrade the appearance of this high traffic area with these attractive stainless steel Door Sills. They are easily installed with 3M™ adhesive tape.
- Custom designed
- Made from the finest grade 304 stainless steel
- Precision cut using high-tech computer guided lasers
- Hand-formed by experienced craftsmen
- Highly polished finish
- Most parts easily installed using 3M™ double-sided tape
- Includes comprehensive installation instructions
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Made in USA
American Car Craft® is a company with more then thirty years of experience in customization of classic cars, hot rods, limousines and exotic cars and exclusive approach to car customization. The accessories are produced from high grade, flat 304 stainless steel by laser cutting and then are 3D formed as needed. The company offers premium class grills, engine bay customization accessories, interior and exterior trim with precise and impressive digital graphics. The most successful works of American Car Craft were covered in various magazines like Vette Magazine, Corvette Fever, Hot Rod, Cruisin' News, etc.