Rolls Royce Silver Shadow 1967, Ignitor II™ Adaptive Dwell Ignition Control by PerTronix®. The has many of the same great features that the Ignitor has, but it's smarter. units sense the coil current level and use a powerful micro controller to adjust the dwell. Variable dwell helps to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range. systems develop up to 4 times more energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM than standard ignition systems. High RPM performance is improved when used with the Flame-Thrower II super low resistance (0.6 ohms) 45,000 volt coils. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by PerTronix features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
Notes: This is a CARB compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states which follow CARB standards.
|Voltage: 12 Volts|
|Height (in): 6.000"|
|Length (in): 6.000"|
|Width (in): 5.500"|
|Quantity: 1 per Pack|
- Adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range, reducing misfires while improving engine performance
- Develops on average 4 times more available energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM, and 2 times more available plug voltage
- Compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range
- Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up
- Senses startup and develops more energy for quicker, easier starting
- Built in reverse polarity and over current protection shuts down the system, preventing component damage
- Epoxy molding makes module impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture
- Stable timing, no need for adjustment
- Will trigger most CD ignitions
- Guaranteed for 30 months
- Digital performance solutions give you more power and more features in a smaller package
- Innovative technology for superior operation and rugged dependability under harsh conditions
- Designed to give you dramatic improvement in reliability and lowered maintenance cost
- Will help boost your system's efficiency so you can put your ride on the path to peak performance
- Expertly built from top-notch materials to be rock-solid strong and last you for years to come
Originally known as Per-Lux, the company was founded in 1962, primarily a manufacturer of driving and fog lights for the heavy-duty market (big rig trucks). In the early 70's, an engineer came up with the idea of an electronic ignition system that would replace the points and condenser in distributors. The Ignitor™ was born and after patenting the product, Per-Lux started manufacturing systems with emphasis on the lift truck and industrial engine markets. PerTronix® has greatly expanded their ignition offering over the last few years including the addition of the Ignitor III multi-spark Ignition control module, Flame-Thrower "Stock Look" distributors, are completely new (not remanufactured) with proprietary electronic components. These distributors are perfect for the person that wants that original look but also have the benefits of modern electronics. From classic cars to forklift trucks, PerTronix® continues to supply the performance that their customers deserve.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm (more info)