1967 Pontiac Tempest Performance Parts
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Mild Steel Black MAXX Satin Black Ceramic-Metallic Long Tube Exhaust HeadersPontiac Tempest Base 5.3L 1967, Standard Duty Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625"-2". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Black. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style:...Made of High Quality MaterialsExtremely durable, protective SATIN BLACK ceramic-metallic coating$535.66
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyPontiac Tempest 1967, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed...+2$245.33
- Hotchkis®1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock AbsorbersPontiac Tempest Base / Custom 1967, 1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a...$129.99 - $519.96
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPontiac Tempest 5.3L Pontiac Engine without Ram Air V with Pontiac Engine 1967, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$315.49 - $627.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftPontiac Tempest 5.3L 1967, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPontiac Tempest 1967, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelPontiac Tempest Base 5.3L Standard Transmission with Large Register Bore with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1967, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 166. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$319.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsPontiac Tempest 1967, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilPontiac Tempest 1967, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Unisteer®Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion KitPontiac Tempest Power Steering With Left Hand Drive 1967, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Kit by Unisteer®. To ensure proper control and responsiveness of your vehicle, go with this trustworthy product by Unisteer. Developed...Made to ensure dependable performance of your vehicleProvides efficient handling and excellent road feel$1,130.00 - $1,500.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®10MT OEM Style StarterPontiac Tempest 5.3L with 168 Tooth Flywheel 1967, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 10MT. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Long Straight Bolts. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$140.46 - $179.79
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitPontiac Tempest with GM 8.2" Series Axle 1967, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$191.47
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Dual Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Side ExitPontiac Tempest 1967, American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Dual Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Side Exit by Flowmaster®. With H-Pipe. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing...$800.33
- Power Stop®Evolution Performance Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyPontiac Tempest Front Disc Brakes 1967, Evolution Performance Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Power Stop®. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for...$162.51
- Energy Suspension®Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetPontiac Tempest 1967, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, front and rear track bars, and front sway bars. Hardware such as...Incredible Improvement In ControlMaintains Proper Caster And Camber Alignment$260.22
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterPontiac Tempest 1967, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$58.99 - $62.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitPontiac Tempest 5.3L 1967, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$553.40
- Cold Case®Aluminum Performance RadiatorPontiac Tempest 1967, Aluminum Performance Radiator by Cold Case®. This Cold Case radiator is tig welded 100% aluminum and are absolutely beautiful. Upgrade your cooling system today with Cold Case new 2 row 1" fin aluminum radiators....100% TIG weldedAll Aluminum$325.00
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlatePontiac Tempest Standard Transmission 1967, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. 2 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$308.95 - $314.06
- Holley®Muscle Car EFI Fuel Pump ModulePontiac Tempest 1967, Muscle Car EFI Fuel Pump Module by Holley®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$329.95
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorPontiac Tempest 5.3L USA Manufactured 1967, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$440.95
- Hotchkis®Front Premium Steering Center LinkPontiac Tempest 1967, Front Premium Steering Center Link by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This is 1 single replacement steering center link (“drag link”) that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec center links....1 single replacement steering center link that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM specBrings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness$157.99 - $193.99
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorPontiac Tempest 1967, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. OEM Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+6$110.62 - $150.56
- Powertrax®No-Slip Traction SystemPontiac Tempest with 28 Spline with Open Differential with GM 8.2" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1967, No-Slip Traction System by Powertrax®. For vehicles that are driven daily, the Powertrax No-Slip Traction System is the latest design in...Extreme Traction PerformanceEnables a 2 Wheel Drive to outperform a 4 Wheel Drive in poor traction conditions$398.03
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Pypes®Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPontiac Tempest 1967, Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Pypes®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect...$319.97 - $919.97
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1967 Pontiac Tempest with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1967 Pontiac Tempest that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $405.95 - $710.49
- $129.99 - $519.96