1967 Pontiac Catalina Performance Parts
- Dynatech®Black Painted Dirt Late Model Exhaust HeadersPontiac Catalina 6.6L with Angle or Straight Plug Heads with Chevy Small Block Engine 1967, Dirt Late Model Exhaust Headers by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75"-1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Color: Black. Header...Gaskets and bolts includedMachine surfaced flanges - no leaks$319.99
- Master Power Brakes®Brake Booster/Master Conversion KitPontiac Catalina Manual Brake System 1967, Brake Booster/Master Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is...Exquisitely engineered to fit your vehicleManufactured using leading-edge technology$379.00
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberPontiac Catalina 1967, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all...$17.18
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldPontiac Catalina 6.6L with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1967, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EnginePontiac Catalina 6.6L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1967, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPontiac Catalina 1967, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelPontiac Catalina Base 7.0L Standard Transmission with Large Register Bore with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1967, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 166. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$319.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorPontiac Catalina 6.6L 1967, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$312.25 - $525.65
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilPontiac Catalina Base 6.6L X Engine VIN Character 1967, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Prothane®Tie Rod Dust BootsPontiac Catalina Base 1967, Tie Rod Dust Boots by Prothane®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$6.08 - $6.91
- Tuff Stuff Performance®10MT OEM Style StarterPontiac Catalina 7.0L with 168 Tooth Flywheel 1967, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 10MT. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Long Straight Bolts. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$140.46 - $179.79
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Dynatech®Black Painted Long Tube Pavement Late Model Exhaust HeadersPontiac Catalina 6.6L with Chevy Small Block Engine 1967, Long Tube Pavement Late Model Exhaust Headers by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75"-1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Collector Length: 7.50". Color: Black. Header...35” Equal Length primaries for maximum Torque and HorsepowerValve covers are removable with headers installed$399.99
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Brake Booster BracketPontiac Catalina 6.6L with Small Block Engine 1967, Brake Booster Bracket by Tuff Stuff Performance®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials+5$14.31 - $37.98
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersPontiac Catalina With Towing Hauling Package 1967, Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to...$61.59
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterPontiac Catalina 1967, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$62.99 - $74.99
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitPontiac Catalina 6.6L With Small Block Engine 1967, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining...Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,447.68 - $3,879.08
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanPontiac Catalina Base / Safari 7.0L 1967, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly...$458.08
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitPontiac Catalina Standard Transmission 1967, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 430 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$296.10
- Holley®Classic Holley CarburetorPontiac Catalina 6.6L Y Engine VIN Character 1967, Classic Holley Carburetor by Holley®. 2 Circuit Metering. Classic Holley Carburetor is constructed from aluminum which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of...Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shinePerformance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles$344.95 - $366.95
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorPontiac Catalina USA Manufactured 1967, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$440.95
- Sweet Manufacturing®Power Steering KitPontiac Catalina Base 6.6L Power Steering With Small Block Chevy Engine 1967, Power Steering Kit by Sweet Manufacturing®. With 3 GPM Pump. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using...Designed to get maximum out of your steering systemImprove the performance of your vehicle$404.02 - $416.12
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterPontiac Catalina 7.0L 1967, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$194.76 - $257.36
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- AEM®Dynamics ModuleDynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The VDM’s GPS +...$375.00
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Dynatech®Mild Steel 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Exhaust Header KitPontiac Catalina with Chevy Small Block Engine 1967, Mild Steel 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Exhaust Header Kit by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625"-1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". These 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late...Delivers a huge boost in performance and an awesome soundRigorously dyno-tested to provide maximum horsepower and torque gains$379.99 - $423.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1967 Pontiac Catalina with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1967 Pontiac Catalina that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $1,736.15 - $2,156.52