GMC G-Series 4.6L / 5.4L 1967, SR300 Series Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Does not Include: Flywheel, Slave Cylinder. Disc Outer Diameter: 11.875". Input Shaft Spline: 1.125" x 10 Teeth. Disc Material: Ceramic. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 12". The SR300 Series product is targeted for both utility and passenger car markets, specifically for trucks, SUV, and sport model cars. This product is engineered specifically for applications with extreme performance engines and powertrain upgrades have been incorporated, that include aftermarket ECM, forced induction, internal engine modification, and exhaust.
|Disc Size: 11.875" x 1.125" x 10T|
|Disc Type: Ceramic|
|Kit Includes Flywheel: No|
|Kit Includes Slave Cylinder: No|
|Pressure Plate Size: 12"|
|Upgrade HP Rating: Up to 200 hp over stock|
- Engineered for applications with engine upgrades from 100-150 horsepower
- Heavy-duty pressure plate with increased clamp load
- Heavy-duty disc lined exclusively with Miba sintered metallic friction material
- Clutch capacity increased by a minimum of 100 horsepower
- Engineered as a good street/strip choice
- Drivability is more abrupt due to higher co-efficient of friction of the friction material, but this application can still be street driven
- Engineered to be compatible with the OEM hydraulic/cable clutch release system
Previously an individual brand, RhinoPac® currently belongs to AMS Automotive and provides efficient and reliable solutions to the automotive market. RhinoPac is a leading manufacturer of high-quality clutch kits, flywheels, clutch slave cylinders, clutch master cylinders, and automotive lift supports that meet or exceed OE standards for better wear and strength. RhinoPac designs, engineers, and assembles its products in the United States so that customers can buy genuine, 'all-American' products and enjoy quality and reliability that is exceptional in every way.