1967 GMC G-Series Performance Parts
- Flowtech®409 SS Natural Upright Exhaust HeadersGMC G-Series 4.6L / 5.4L 1967, 409 SS Upright Exhaust Headers by Flowtech®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Mandrel-bent tubes...Consistent tubing diameters for smooth flowIncreases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing$232.95 - $253.95
- Diversified Machine®12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. 0.810" Width. Lightened. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...$110.07
- KYB®MonoMax™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberGMC G-Series 1967, MonoMax™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Tough conditions demand tough truck shocks. The large bore KYB MonoMax provides the additional stability that heavier, more...Mail-in Rebate$74.11
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldGMC G-Series with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1967, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineGMC G-Series 4.6L / 5.4L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1967, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapGMC G-Series 1967, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- ACT®XACT™ Prolite FlywheelGMC G15/G1500 Van / G25/G2500 Van 4.6L / 5.4L Standard Transmission without OEM Flywheel 1967, XACT™ Prolite Flywheel by ACT®. Material: Chromoly Steel. This product is a Prolite flywheel, which is ACT's lighter flywheel offering with...Dramatically improved engine response and acceleration, mild to moderate gear rattleHeat-treated forging for strength and toughness, induction-hardened ring gears for maximum life$273.00 - $335.00
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsGMC G-Series 1967, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilGMC G-Series 1967, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Rancho®Front Steering DamperGMC G15/G1500 Van With I-Beam Axle 1967, Front Steering Damper by Rancho®. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver rugged performance for work and play...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$86.56
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterGMC G-Series 4.6L / 5.4L 1967, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerGMC G15/G1500 Van with 30 Spline with Dana 44 Series Axle 1/2 Ton 1967, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. With Carrier Bearings. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$898.55
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Dynatech®Black Painted Dirt Late Model Exhaust HeadersGMC G-Series 4.6L / 5.4L with Angle or Straight Plug Heads with Chevy Small Block Engine 1967, Dirt Late Model Exhaust Headers by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75"-1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Color: Black. Header...Gaskets and bolts includedMachine surfaced flanges - no leaks$319.99
- Diversified Machine®3-Lug Front Brake Rotor3-Lug Front Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...$68.33 - $118.06
- Superlift®Superide™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberGMC G15/G1500 Van / G25/G2500 Van 1967, Superide™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Superlift®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Superide shock absorbers are designed to provide exceptional ride quality,...$43.92
- Edelbrock®95mm Mass Air Flow Sensor KitGMC G-Series 4.6L / 5.4L 1967, 95mm Mass Air Flow Sensor Kit by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$172.25
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftGMC G-Series 4.6L / 5.4L 1967, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$165.73
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanGMC G15/G1500 Van / G25/G2500 Van 3.8L / 4.1L 1967, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly...$538.30
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitGMC G-Series 1967, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.64 - $36.44
- Fast®XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection KitGMC G-Series Small Block Chevy With Standard Deck 1967, XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...Built-in wide-band O2Fully sequential or bank-to-bank capability$3,903.52 - $4,655.54
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsGMC G25/G2500 Van 4.1L 1967, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. With Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $89.70
- Rancho®RS5000™ Front Steering StabilizerGMC G15/G1500 Van With I-Beam Axle 1967, RS5000™ Front Steering Stabilizer by Rancho®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver...Engineered for vehicles with oversized wheels & tires: Reduce wheel shimmy, bump steer and vibrationAvailable in single and dual configurations: Bracket kits available for vehicles without OE mounts$57.50
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterGMC G-Series 4.6L / 5.4L 1967, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitGMC G-Series with GM Series Axle with 12 Cover Bolt 1967, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$191.50
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Dynatech®Black Painted Long Tube Pavement Late Model Exhaust HeadersGMC G-Series 4.6L / 5.4L with Chevy Small Block Engine 1967, Long Tube Pavement Late Model Exhaust Headers by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75"-1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Collector Length: 7.50". Color: Black....35” Equal Length primaries for maximum Torque and HorsepowerValve covers are removable with headers installed$399.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1967 GMC G-Series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1967 GMC G-Series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $14.95 - $89.70
- $3,871.95 - $4,259.95
- $550.95 - $751.95