1967 Ford Thunderbird Performance Parts
- Patriot Exhaust®Lakester Exhaust HeadersFord Thunderbird 1967, Lakester Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Classic design allows for hookup to an under chassis exhaust system while the Traditional design...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$539.03 - $911.78
- AllStar Performance®Backing Plate T-BoltsFord Thunderbird with Ford 9" Series Axle 1967, Backing Plate T-Bolts by AllStar Performance®. The key to success in a car building project is access to high quality, reasonably priced parts that get the job done right. Each Allstar...Precise manufacturing and high-grade materialsExceptional performance at a competitive price$17.99
- Lakewood®Rear Traction BarsFord Thunderbird 1967, Rear Traction Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Axle Tube. Traction Increased. Eliminates Wheel Hop.Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$192.95
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord Thunderbird with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Stock configuration Cylinder Head with Ford Big Block FE Engine 1967, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$402.89 - $693.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftFord Thunderbird 1967, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord Thunderbird 1967, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitFord Thunderbird 1967, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorFord Thunderbird 1967, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilFord Thunderbird 1967, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerFord Thunderbird 6.4L 1967, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorFord Thunderbird 1967, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Case: Small Case.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+4$147.74 - $221.56
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerFord Thunderbird with 28 Spline / with 31 Spline with Ford 9" Series Axle 1967, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$899.22 - $959.40
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Long Tube Tri-Y Exhaust HeadersFord Thunderbird 1967, Long Tube Tri-Y Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625"-2". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Long Tube. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$508.48 - $647.27
- Diversified Machine®12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. 0.810" Width. Lightened. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...$110.07
- Lakewood®Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift BarsFord Thunderbird 1967, Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Step Down Axle Tube, Traction Increased, End Wheel Hop. Traction Is Greatly Increased. Rubber Snubbers Provide A Better Ride. Wheel...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$206.95
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterFord Thunderbird 1967, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$72.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitFord Thunderbird 1967, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$533.57
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanFord Thunderbird 1967, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended...$218.75 - $218.77
- McLeod®Mechanical Throwout BearingFord Thunderbird 7.0L 1967, Mechanical Throwout Bearing by McLeod®. Height: 1.580". OD Collar: 1.750". McLeod Mechanical Throwout Bearings replace the stock throwout bearings with an angular-contact, constant contact bearing for long...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$57.14
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord Thunderbird 1967, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorFord Thunderbird USA Manufactured 1967, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$440.95
- Racing Power Company®Steering Column Shift Linkage KitFord Thunderbird 1967, Steering Column Shift Linkage Kit by Racing Power Company®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering...One-of-a-kind style will help customize your autoWill deliver unparalleled levels of durability$79.98
- Tuff Stuff Performance®One Wire AlternatorFord Thunderbird 1967, One Wire Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With 1V-Groove. 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$115.23 - $197.88
- Motive Gear®Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear SetFord Thunderbird with Ford 9" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1967, Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$145.03 - $170.02
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust HeadersFord Thunderbird 1967, Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. This superior Patriot Exhaust product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship+1$197.12 - $432.45
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1967 Ford Thunderbird with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1967 Ford Thunderbird that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $508.48 - $647.27
- $402.89 - $693.95