1967 Ford GT Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerFord GT 1967, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Multi Core. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate Mufflers™ tuned...$220.99 - $241.99
- Diversified Machine®12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. 0.810" Width. Lightened. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...$110.07
- RideTech®Panhard Bar KitPanhard Bar Kit by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$165.00 - $215.00
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord GT with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Stock configuration Cylinder Head 1967, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle+1$231.29 - $693.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftFord GT 4.7L 1967, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Tuff Stuff Performance®SuperCool Flow™ Water PumpFord GT 7.0L 1967, SuperCool Flow™ Water Pump by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Hub Height: 7.578". Rotation: Standard. Pilot Size: 0.625". Bet your engine bay stays cool with state-of-the-art performance engine cooling parts from Tuff...Designed to take engine cooling to the next levelLightweight construction for maximum heat dissipation+1$97.16 - $257.79
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord GT with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1967, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of racing....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$316.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord GT 1967, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology using...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorFord GT 4.7L 1967, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Easy as 1,2,3… The MSD Black Ready-to-Run distributor line makes adding big ignition power and stealthy good looks to your a snap. With no ignition box needed, connect 3 wires and...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectSupplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)$444.95
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerFord GT 4.7L 1967, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterFord GT 4.7L 1967, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: 2 Bolt Mount. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$141.50 - $240.67
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- JBA®Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust HeadersFord GT 4.7L 1967, Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by JBA®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Short Tube. JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$620.49 - $726.61
- Diversified Machine®3-Lug Front Brake Rotor3-Lug Front Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...$68.33 - $118.06
- Pro Comp®Skid PlateSkid Plate by Pro Comp®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Pro Comp carries a wide range of accessories to support your suspension system. From heavy duty traction bars to high quality steering stabilizers and skid plate kits, Pro Comp can fill all...Designed to protect your vehicle's undercarHigh durable stainless steel skid plate$192.99
- Ford Performance®Oval Air Cleaner AssemblyFord GT 4BBL 1967, Oval Air Cleaner Assembly by Ford Performance®. Turn your Ford into a high-performance street and drag strip monster with top-of-the-line Ford Performance parts that will help you get the most out of it. Featuring the...Designed to help you get the most out of your vehiclePerfect for use in high-performance environments$132.20 - $133.68
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitFord GT 4.7L 1967, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$464.66
- Canton Racing®90 Degree Water NeckFord GT 7.0L with Ford Big Block FE 1967, 90 Degree Water Neck by Canton Racing®. Material: Billet Aluminum. Finish: Polished. Hose: 1.5". Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition....Made from high-grade materialsProvides efficient performance$137.00
- McLeod®Clutch Pressure PlateFord GT 1967, Clutch Pressure Plate by McLeod®. Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Clamp Load: 2400 lbs. Pressure Plate Material: Ductile Iron. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 11" Long, Diaphragm with 5/16" Bolt Holes. McLeod Racing makes...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$210.14
- Fast®XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection KitFord GT With Standard Deck 1967, XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...Built-in wide-band O2Fully sequential or bank-to-bank capability$4,103.55 - $4,807.20
- Fast®Billet DistributorFord GT 4.7L With Ford Small Block Engine 1967, Billet Distributor by Fast®. Due to a variety of changes and updates developed by the talented electrical engineers at FAST™, these dual-sync distributors are plug-and-play for...20 AWG, extreme-duty flexible-style wires for increased strength and durabilityRevised sensor placement and advanced plate sleeve designs create increased accuracy and reliability$388.49
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Tuff Stuff Performance®OEM Style StarterFord GT 4.7L 1967, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Finish: Black. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Bolt. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA....Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$151.13
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- AEM®Dynamics ModuleDynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The VDM’s GPS +...$375.00
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Flowtech®Mild Steel Black Painted Tri-Y Exhaust HeadersFord GT 4.7L 1967, Mild Steel Tri-Y Exhaust Headers by Flowtech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Black. Header Coating: Painted. Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value....Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathingHeavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability$168.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1967 Ford GT with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1967 Ford GT that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...