Chevy Impala 1967, 4-Tube Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by Doug's Headers®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Emissions: Racing Only. Header Style: Short Tube. Doug's Headers development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices.
Fitment notes: This part for Racing or Off-Road use only.
|Header Material: Steel|
|Header Style: Short Tube|
|Primary Diameter: 1.75"|
|Collector Diameter: 3"|
|Emissions: Racing Only|
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.