1967 Chevy Corvette Performance Parts
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitChevy Corvette 5.3L 1967, Force II™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Flowmaster®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.25"....$739.95
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsChevy Corvette 1967, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring...$105.12
- Bilstein®B8 Series Sport Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Shock AbsorberChevy Corvette 1967, B8 Series Sport Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8...$94.09 - $103.60
- Edelbrock®Performer™ 2-O Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Corvette 7.0L with 4-barrel spread bore Carburetor Mounting / with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Oval port Cylinder Head with Chevy Big Block Mark IV Engine 1967, Performer™ 2-O Dual Plane Intake Manifold by...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$398.55 - $487.05
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineChevy Corvette 5.3L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1967, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform better...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChevy Corvette 1967, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- ACT®Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch KitChevy Corvette Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1967, Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch Kit by ACT®. Includes: Pressure plate, 2 Clutch discs, Floater, Flywheel, Alignment tool. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.5". Input Shaft...Moderate to heavy pedal effort, quick shifts, aggressive engagement, OE to moderate gear rattleDisc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design$1,215.00
- Holley®Classic Holley CarburetorChevy Corvette 1967, Classic Holley Carburetor by Holley®. Classic Holley Carburetor is constructed from aluminum which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of 40%! Plus it will hold its shine longer and can also...Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shinePerformance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles$341.95 - $366.95
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilChevy Corvette 1967, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Borgeson®Delphi 600 Conversion Power Steering Gear BoxChevy Corvette 1967, Delphi 600 Conversion Power Steering Gear Box by Borgeson®. The Borgeson conversion box is a remanufactured GM Delphi 600 integral power steering gearbox. The Delphi 600 represents the latest generation of integral...Made to enhance your vehicle's performanceManufactured from high-quality materials$413.10
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterChevy Corvette 7.0L 1967, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeChevy Corvette 1967, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid quality control processes to...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$108.44 - $499.74
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Sanderson Headers®Cast Series Cast Iron Exhaust HeadersChevy Corvette 1967, Cast Series Cast Iron Exhaust Headers by Sanderson Headers®. The QP1000 cast iron "Quiet Performer" header overcomes limitations of tube-style headers in both fit and in its ability to produce gains in both low end...D-Port Design with Cast-In Anti-Reversion BafflingPremium Casting Materials$425.00 - $720.00
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitChevy Corvette 1967, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series...$409.54 - $411.99
- Energy Suspension®Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetChevy Corvette 1967, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, front and rear track bars, and front sway bars. Hardware such as...Incredible Improvement In ControlMaintains Proper Caster And Camber Alignment$273.34
- Edelbrock®Performer™ 2-O Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Corvette 7.0L with 4-barrel spread bore Carburetor Mounting / with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Oval port Cylinder Head with Chevy Big Block Mark IV Engine 1967, Performer™ 2-O Dual Plane Intake Manifold by...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$287.79 - $514.95
- Weiand®174 Blower Pro-Street™ Supercharger KitChevy Corvette 7.0L 1967, 174 Blower Pro-Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$2,436.95 - $3,143.95
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpChevy Corvette 1967, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $600.01
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelChevy Corvette Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1967, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$282.95 - $389.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorChevy Corvette 5.3L 1967, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetChevy Corvette 7.0L 1967 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$124.95
- Billet Specialties®Billet Bolt-On ReservoirChevy Corvette 7.0L 1967, Billet Bolt-On Reservoir by Billet Specialties®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Billet Specialties' billet bolt-on reservoir is a machining marvel with innovative features such as threaded double o-ring reservoir and...Vented cap with built-in dipstick8.5 oz. capacity$249.95 - $274.95
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterChevy Corvette 7.0L 1967, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA....Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- Auburn Gear®ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialChevy Corvette 7.0L with 30 Spline with GM 8.875" Series Axle with 12 Bolt 1967, ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. With Selectable Full Locker. The ECTED Max is a selectable traction device; an on/off switch...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$784.29
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Flowmaster®Scavenger Series Elite Block Hugger Style Stainless Steel Silver Ceramic Coated Short Tube Exhaust HeadersChevy Corvette 5.3L 1967, Scavenger Series Elite Block Hugger Style Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by Flowmaster®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.63". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Ceramic...Increases horsepower and torqueImproves engine efficiency and throttle response$709.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1967 Chevy Corvette with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1967 Chevy Corvette that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $108.44 - $499.74