Chevy Chevy II 1967, Polycarbonate Windshield Glass by Harwood®. 1 Piece. Glass Finish: Clear. Specify either stock cut or flush cut when ordering. Stock cut is when using factory trim. Flush cut is oversized. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Some minor trimming may be needed for proper fitment
- Not street legal, for drag racing only
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
For nearly 40 years since its beginning back in 1974 Harwood® has been holding a leading position in the racing and street performance industries. The most respected name in fiberglass, the brand encompasses a great selection of hoods, scoops, front ends, doors, deck lids, and many more products that perform as well as they look. Having the largest production facility in the industry and employing only experienced technicians the brand is able to stay on the forefront of technologies. Each and every product the company offers is handcrafted from top-grade materials and rigorously inspected prior to shipping to deliver the quality and performance you've come to expect.