1967 Chevy Caprice Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerChevy Caprice 1967, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate Mufflers™ tuned to optimize the sound...$241.99
- StopTech®Street Performance Front Brake PadsChevy Caprice Front Disc Brakes with 1-Piston Calipers 1967, Street Performance Front Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the...$49.07
- EZ Air Ride®Classic™ Front and Rear Air Suspension KitChevy Caprice 1967, Classic™ Front and Rear Air Suspension Kit by EZ Air Ride®. The EZ Air Ride Classic Kit comes with all of the components you'll need to get that classic stance. EZ Air Ride Classic kit features very own Front and...FB Analog Gauge Control Panel7 Gallon Tank$1,199.95
- Edelbrock®Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Caprice with 4-barrel spread bore Carburetor Mounting / with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting 1967, Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$198.42 - $514.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineChevy Caprice 4.6L / 5.3L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1967, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mishimoto®Cooling PackageChevy Caprice 4.1L / 4.6L / 6.5L 1967, Cooling Package by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance cooling package is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car...All-aluminum fan shroud and radiator construction increases heat and pressure tolerance3-Row brazed aluminum radiator core$568.40
- ACT®Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch KitChevy Caprice 5.3L / 6.5L / 7.0L Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1967, Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch Kit by ACT®. Includes: Pressure plate, 2 Clutch discs, Floater, Flywheel, Alignment tool. Disc Outer Diameter:...Moderate to heavy pedal effort, quick shifts, aggressive engagement, OE to moderate gear rattleDisc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design$1,136.00
- Holley®Classic Holley CarburetorChevy Caprice 1967, Classic Holley Carburetor by Holley®. Classic Holley Carburetor is constructed from aluminum which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of 40%! Plus it will hold its shine longer and can also...Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shinePerformance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles$341.95 - $366.95
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilChevy Caprice 1967, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Billet Specialties®Billet Bolt-On ReservoirChevy Caprice 6.5L / 7.0L 1967, Billet Bolt-On Reservoir by Billet Specialties®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Billet Specialties' billet bolt-on reservoir is a machining marvel with innovative features such as threaded double o-ring reservoir...Vented cap with built-in dipstick8.5 oz. capacity$249.95 - $274.95
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterChevy Caprice 4.6L / 6.5L / 7.0L 1967, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeChevy Caprice 1967, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid quality control processes to...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$108.44 - $499.74
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Sanderson Headers®Cast Series Cast Iron Exhaust HeadersChevy Caprice 1967, Cast Series Cast Iron Exhaust Headers by Sanderson Headers®. The QP1000 cast iron "Quiet Performer" header overcomes limitations of tube-style headers in both fit and in its ability to produce gains in both low end...D-Port Design with Cast-In Anti-Reversion BafflingPremium Casting Materials$425.00 - $720.00
- Baer®Extreme Plus Drilled and Slotted Brake SystemChevy Caprice 1967, Extreme Plus Drilled and Slotted Brake System by Baer®. Quantity: 1 Pair. This top of the line performance brake kit includes 6-piston monoblock calipers for lightweight two-piece rotors, stainless steel caliper...$3,795.00
- Prothane®Body Mount and Radiator Support BushingsChevy Caprice 1967, Body Mount and Radiator Support Bushings by Prothane®. They manufacture motor and transmission mounts and inserts for many of the most popular domestic and import vehicles. Their mounts are designed to limit unwanted...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$114.48
- Edelbrock®Performer™ 2-O Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Caprice 6.5L / 7.0L with 4-barrel spread bore Carburetor Mounting / with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Oval port Cylinder Head with Chevy Big Block Mark IV Engine 1967, Performer™ 2-O Dual Plane Intake Manifold by...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$398.55 - $487.05
- Weiand®174 Blower Pro-Street™ Supercharger KitChevy Caprice 1967, 174 Blower Pro-Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$2,436.95 - $3,143.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChevy Caprice 1967, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelChevy Caprice Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1967, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$282.95 - $389.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorChevy Caprice 5.3L / 6.5L / 7.0L 1967, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetChevy Caprice 6.5L / 7.0L 1967 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use....8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$124.95
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Saginaw Power Steering PumpChevy Caprice 4.1L Power Steering 1967, Saginaw Power Steering Pump by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff Performance® GM Saginaw style pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. Pumps are rated at 1200...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$193.48 - $243.42
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterChevy Caprice 4.6L / 6.5L / 7.0L 1967, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- Auburn Gear®ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialChevy Caprice with 30 Spline with GM 8.875" Series Axle with 12 Bolt 1967, ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. With Selectable Full Locker. The ECTED Max is a selectable traction device; an on/off switch is...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$784.29
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Aluminized Steel Dual Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitChevy Caprice 4.6L / 5.3L / 6.5L / 7.0L 1967, American Thunder™ Aluminized Steel Dual Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Flowmaster®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized...$687.90
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1967 Chevy Caprice with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1967 Chevy Caprice that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $3,871.95 - $4,259.95