Chevy Camaro 1967-1969, UMP Small Lower Control Arm Screw-In Ball Joint by UB Machine®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Built to match your exact requirements
- High quality you can rely on
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Guaranteed to offer uncompromising durability
- Exceptional quality for the value
UB Machine® has stood at the forefront of the stock car racing industry for many years, providing the most innovative and highest quality in suspension, engine and brake components. Its high performance products, such as spindles, tie rods, control arms, and throttle parts are recognized internationally for their unparalleled efficiency, durability and ergonomic design. UB Machine is fully committed to customer satisfaction in each and every possible way. Thousands and thousands of technicians and non-professional installers all over the world rely on UB Machine's products.