Chevy Camaro 1967-1969, Billet Two-Piece GM Door Handle by Ringbrothers®.
Notes: Designed after the 1967-69 Camaro, but fits most older GM cars.
|Door Handle Design: 5-bolt|
|Door Handle Material: Billet aluminum|
- Machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Designed around the 67-69 Camaro handle
- Direct replacement fit for most early GM models
- Unique two-piece design
- Available in multiple finishes
- Removable insert for customization options
- Installation hardware and instructions included
Ringbrothers® is an internationally renowned manufacturer of high-quality billet accessories, custom fiberglass and carbon fiber pieces. This company was founded by two brothers with a strong passion for building innovative cars. Headquartered in the small town of Spring Green, Wisconsin, the company provides a variety of accessories to give your vehicle a truly unique look. Many of them have gained a lot of popularity over the past decade which resulted in numerous design awards, including General Motors’ “Best Chevrolet of Show”, Goodguys Street Machine of the Year awards, etc.