1966 Ford Falcon Performance Parts
- Frostbite®Aluminum RadiatorFord Falcon 1966, Aluminum Radiator by Frostbite®. Size: 16-1/8" x 19-3/4". High-Horsepower street cars and trucks can be a challenge to keep cool. A proper cooling system starts with the right radiator. Aluminum Radiators cool more...Keeps your high-performance engine coolMade from aircraft grade aluminum$248.95 - $413.95
- ACT®Heavy Duty Race Single Disc Clutch KitFord Falcon 4.7L Standard Transmission 1966, Heavy Duty Race Single Disc Clutch Kit by ACT®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Outer Diameter: 9.8". Input Shaft Spline: 1 1/16" x 10 Teeth. Disc Type: 6-Pad. This kit features ACT's most...Light to moderate pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattleModerate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design$335.00 - $366.00
- Fast®Fuel Rail KitFord Falcon 4.7L Ford Small Block 1966, Fuel Rail Kit by Fast®. Red Annodized. Premium Mounting System. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$199.33
- Accel®Spark Plug Wire SetFord Falcon 4.7L 1966 Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. These Accel 8.8mm wires feature a carbon/graphite core that virtually eliminate RFI noise while providing maximum conductivity for ultimate performance in any race or street...8.8 mm Graphite SuppressionSilicone Spark Plug Boots$93.06
- Energy Suspension®Tie Rod Dust BootsFord Falcon 1966, Tie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Largest Diameter Taper: 0.59". Socket Top Diameter: 1.375". Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods with replacement boots made from...Made of Hyper-Flex™ performance polyurethaneResistant to under vehicle fluids such as: oils, coolants, road contaminants, etc.$3.82
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Silver Bullet™ AlternatorFord Falcon 4.7L with Small Block Engine 1966, Silver Bullet™ Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 1 Wire. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Tuff Stuff Performance features premium quality and will perform...Specially designed smooth die-cast housingsCarefully hand polished and triple chrome-plated to absolute perfection$167.81 - $189.63
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Standard Open Carrier CaseFord Falcon with 2 Pinion Design / with 4 Pinion Design with 28 Spline / with 31 Spline with Ford 9" Series Axle 1966, Rear Standard Open Carrier Case by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Without Spider Gears. Dominate the track or hit the trails...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$173.77
- GReddy®Informeter-TouchUniversal Informeter-Touch by GReddy®. Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5” Color TFT unit is made simple with the provided OBD/CAN and...Up to 53 Items possible3.5” TFT color touch screen$373.13
- Simpson®Replacement Helmet Shield for Bandits/Diamond Back HelmetsReplacement Helmet Shield for Bandits/Diamond Back Helmets by Simpson®. Safety comes before speed so, if vision's impaired, you risk the race. Choose from several finishes to replace your worn or damaged helmet shield (all are...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last+2$49.95 - $69.95
- Hedman Hedders®Elite Ultra-Duty Mild Steel Racing Exhaust HeadersFord Falcon Base A Engine VIN Character with Air Conditioning without Smog Injection or Injection Heads 1966, Elite Ultra-Duty Mild Steel Racing Exhaust Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Hedman's ELITE Hedders...Made of High Quality MaterialsIdeal for Heavy Duty Applications$490.46 - $566.29
- Wilwood®Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Rotor Front Brake KitFord Falcon 1966, Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Rotor Front Brake Kit by Wilwood®. The rotors are black coated. The image displays the brake rotors after bedding in. With this kit, you will significantly improve your braking...$674.99 - $1,824.99
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersFord Falcon With Towing Hauling Package 1966, Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to...$64.80 - $65.21
- Ford Performance®Oval Air Cleaner AssemblyFord Falcon 4BBL 1966, Oval Air Cleaner Assembly by Ford Performance®. Turn your Ford into a high-performance street and drag strip monster with top-of-the-line Ford Performance parts that will help you get the most out of it. Featuring...Designed to help you get the most out of your vehiclePerfect for use in high-performance environments$132.20 - $133.68
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft and Lifter KitFord Falcon 4.7L 1966, Thumpr™ Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft and Lifter Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 1900-5600. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$581.94
- Northern Radiator®Muscle Car RadiatorFord Falcon 1966, Muscle Car Radiator by Northern Radiator®. Size: 20 1/4" x 18 1/2" x 3 1/8". If you are looking for an optimal cooling solution, this first-rate product from Northern Radiator is the way to go. Engineered with great...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$202.44 - $233.88
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitFord Falcon 1966, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube direct...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $28.68
- Holley®Mechanical Fuel PumpFord Falcon 4.7L 1966, Mechanical Fuel Pump by Holley®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Holley features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Triple Chrome Plated HousingsTraditional Look Open Element Style$88.60 - $146.95
- Nitrode®Performance Nickel Spark PlugFord Falcon 1966, Performance Nickel Spark Plug by Nitrode®. The Nitrode™ spark plugs are positioned to be the world's "greenest" most environmentally friendly spark plugs on the planet. Reducing fuel consumption and emissions while...The Nitrode™ is made with a proprietary ceramic exclusively used for this spark plugThis unique ceramic is over 10% harder than any ceramic known today$8.09
- Nolathane®Steering Coupling BushingFord Falcon 1966, Steering Coupling Bushing by Nolathane®. Front. Nolathane's superior formulation bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability induce positive steering precision and...Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsWill maintain the highest level of quality for years$12.99
- Mechman Alternators®G Series AlternatorFord Falcon 1966, G Series Alternator by Mechman Alternators®. Current: 240 Amp.High amperage alternator with superior amperage output over OEM alternatorsFeature solid copper custom rectifiers$349.00
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Differential Master Overhaul KitFord Falcon 1966, Rear Differential Master Overhaul Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Master Overhaul kits give you all the high quality parts you need to start and finish every differential job. Yukon offers more tailor-made kits than...Most complete kits on the marketComplete overhaul package to rebuild differential$201.57 - $392.32
- Auto Meter®DashlinkUniversal Dashlink by Auto Meter®. The award winning DashLink app is a plug-n-play, virtual dashboard display system for your vehicle that’s easy to install and fun to use. It enables you to capitalize on AutoMeter’s years of...Professional skid pad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicatorsRace track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.$149.95
- RaceQuip®Mod Series Two Layer Racing GlovesMod Series Two Layer Racing Gloves by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black. Designed with a racer in mind, these mod gloves are the most comfortable SFI-5 rated gloves you can find on the market. Two layers of Nomex knit coupled with a...For a soft and supple feelFor excellent grip at the steering wheel$69.95
- Hedman Hedders®Mild Steel Black MAXX Satin Black Ceramic-Metallic Mid-Length Tube Racing Exhaust Headers for Pro-Touring Set-UpsFord Falcon Base 4.7L 1966, Mild Steel Mid-Length Tube Racing Exhaust Headers for Pro-Touring Set-Ups by Hedman Hedders®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Black. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$488.97
- Wilwood®Street Performance GT Slotted Rotor Forged Narrow Superlite Caliper Front Brake KitFord Falcon 4.7L 1966, Street Performance GT Slotted Rotor Forged Narrow Superlite Caliper Front Brake Kit by Wilwood®. This Brake kit will fit the Flex line kit # 220-12168. The kit is designed to efficiently improve braking. Whether...$1,599.99 - $1,724.99
- Monroe®Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersFord Falcon With Towing Hauling Package 1966, Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride...$65.08 - $93.01
- Edelbrock®Performer™ RPM Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord Falcon 4.7L with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Stock configuration Cylinder Head with Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 1966, Performer™ RPM Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. The Performer RPM manifoldis...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$267.49 - $517.95
- COMP Cams®Ultra-Gold™ Rocker ArmFord Falcon Base 1966, Ultra-Gold™ Rocker Arm by COMP Cams®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$354.56 - $431.34
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitFord Falcon 1966, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades....$57.88 - $67.32
- RAM Clutches®6000 Series Clutch DiscFord Falcon 4.7L Standard Transmission with Small Block Windsor Engine 1966, 6000 Series Clutch Disc by RAM Clutches®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10". Input Shaft Spline: 1 1/16" x 10 Teeth. Disc Center Style: Solid. Disc Material: Metallic....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$244.83
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1966 Ford Falcon with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1966 Ford Falcon that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $674.99 - $1,824.99
- $220.99 - $241.99
- $384.95 - $668.95