1966 Dodge Charger Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitDodge Charger 1966, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5"....$733.87
- Master Power Brakes®Rallye Series Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Conversion KitDodge Charger 1966, Rallye Series Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. 5 x 4-1/2" Bolt Pattern. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master...$1,129.00 - $1,429.00
- Hotchkis®1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock AbsorbersDodge Charger Base 5.9L / 6.3L / 7.0L 1966, 1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned...$129.99 - $519.96
- Edelbrock®Dual-Quad Satin Intake ManifoldDodge Charger 7.0L with Big Block Chrysler Engine 1966, Dual-Quad Satin Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Dual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. You’ll get more air and fuel into your engine for increased horsepower, and eye-catching...Fabled high-performance appearanceImproved air and fuel flow$396.45
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder HeadsDodge Charger 1966, E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more air through your...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$1,122.50 - $1,166.60
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpDodge Charger 1966, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere Enterprises. Designed...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$585.02 - $726.85
- McLeod®Clutch Pressure PlateDodge Charger Standard Transmission 1966, Clutch Pressure Plate by McLeod®. Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Clamp Load: 2900 lbs. Pressure Plate Material: Ductile Iron. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 10", 10.5", 10.95" Borg and Beck,...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$208.60
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsDodge Charger 1966, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetDodge Charger 5.9L / 6.3L 1966 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use....8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$128.95
- Borgeson®Conversion Power Steering Gear BoxDodge Charger Base Power Steering 1966, Conversion Power Steering Gear Box by Borgeson®. This box fits both factory power & manual steering cars. The Borgeson conversion box offers a 14:1 quick Ratio, firm modern power steering feel,...Made to enhance your vehicle's performanceManufactured from high-quality materials$566.10
- Mean Green®Gear Reduction StarterDodge Charger 1966, Gear Reduction Starter by Mean Green®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mean Green features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Superior DesignEasy Installation$282.08
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerDodge Charger with 23 Spline with Dana 60 Series Axle 1966, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100%...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$1,025.92 - $1,188.94
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerDodge Charger Base 1966, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Give your ride the sound it...$241.99
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion KitDodge Charger 1966, Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is distinguished by an...$599.00 - $989.00
- Energy Suspension®Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetDodge Charger 1966, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, front and rear track bars, and front sway bars. Hardware such as...Incredible Improvement In ControlMaintains Proper Caster And Camber Alignment$166.65
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldDodge Charger 1966, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$272.85 - $521.95
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftDodge Charger 1966, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Edelbrock®Victor-Pro™ Water PumpDodge Charger 1966, Victor-Pro™ Water Pump by Edelbrock®. Material: Aluminum. Hub Height: 3.07". Rotation: Clockwise. These Victor Pro® series water pumps are designed for high output racing engines, especially dirt late model and...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$199.25 - $209.95
- ACT®Heavy Duty Race Single Disc Clutch KitDodge Charger Base Standard Transmission with 10.5" Clutch 1966, Heavy Duty Race Single Disc Clutch Kit by ACT®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.5". Input Shaft Spline: 1" x 23 Teeth. Disc Type: 6-Pad. This kit...Light to moderate pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattleModerate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design$380.00 - $405.00
- Mr. Gasket®Mechanical Fuel PumpDodge Charger 5.9L / 6.3L Chrysler 383-440 CID 1966, Mechanical Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Gasoline, in plenty of volume and at the right pressure is necessary to keep your engine running smoothly. Mr. Gasket can help you replace that...High output racing applicationsFlows 110 GPH free flow$112.95
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorDodge Charger 7.0L 1966, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$7.19
- Flaming River®Mopar Small Sector Manual Steering Gear BoxDodge Charger Manual Steering 1966, Mopar Small Sector Manual Steering Gear Box by Flaming River®. Direct Bolt in! All New Mopar Replacement Manual Steering Box (Fits later years by changing the pitman arm) designed for the early...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$750.55
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorDodge Charger 5.2L / 6.3L / 7.0L 1966, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$184.00 - $289.07
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle ShaftDodge Charger with Chrysler 8.75" Series Axle with 41 Case Housing / with 42 Case Housing / with 89 Case Housing 1966, Rear Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$174.26
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Pypes®409 SS X-Pipe Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitDodge Charger 1966, 409 SS X-Pipe Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Pypes®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 409 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Get a lot of bang for your performance...Mail-in Rebate$429.68 - $575.68
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1966 Dodge Charger with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1966 Dodge Charger that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $326.03 - $1,318.28
- $129.99 - $519.96