Cadillac Sixty Special 1966, U-Joint by TCI®. This isn’t a standard over-the-counter U-joint but was specifically designed for today’s demands in drag racing, off-road and performance applications. Currently, applications are available to fit the three most commonly used yokes that connect to your driveshaft.
- Solid-body design: heat-treated, forged material construction and eliminated grease fitting reduce structural breakage in body
- Pre-greased, sealed unit: pre-packed with best available synthetic lithium grease, providing extra friction reduction and temperature resistance
- Tefl on-coated, nitrile rubber outer seals help to reduce seal failure and leakage
- Precision-ground and finished bearing surfaces allow U-joint to run true while ensuring accurate fit to yoke
- Increased strength because the body is not drilled
One of the main brands of the COMP Performance Group, TCI® leads the pack in high performance aftermarket drivetrain products. The history of the company goes back to 1968 when it started supplying high performance transmission-related parts to a small group of drag racing enthusiasts. From that humble beginning in Memphis, Tennesse, the brand has gradually evolved into a world-leading manufacturer of torque converters and other drivetrain components that feature uncompromising durability. Currently located in Ashland, Mississippi, TCI continues to set the bar for high quality transmission torque converters and accessory parts. All TCI drivetrain components are designed by passionate and experienced engineers and manufactured using state-of-the-art equipment so you can be sure that they deliver performance and reliability unmatched in the industry. And above all else, every single TCI product undergoes rigorous quality control to ensure many years of failure-free operation.