1965 Pontiac Vista Parts
1965 Pontiac Vista Auto Repair Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
- Royal Purple®Max Atomizer™ Synthetic 6 oz Fuel Injector Cleaner BottleUniversal Max Atomizer™ Synthetic 6 oz Fuel Injector Cleaner Bottle by Royal Purple®. 1 Piece. 6 oz. Royal Purple's Max-Atomizer is a fully-synthetic, highly concentrated, high performance fuel injector cleaner. It is specially...Restores fuel economyStabilizes ethanol$5.19
- Accel®Starter RelayStarter Relay by Accel®. This solenoid initiates high contact impact for positve starter action under the most severe conditions. Continusous 100% copper windings to develop maximum magnetic force. Corrosion resistant high strength...Initiates high contact impact for positive starter action under the most severe conditionsContinuous 100% copper windings to develop maximum magnetic force$30.44 - $32.11
- Quality Trailer®5" Bulk Axle Tie Plates5" Bulk Axle Tie Plates by Quality Trailer®. 1 Pieces. Oiled Finish. 1/4" Thick. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of...Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$3.20
- Beck Arnley®Brake LineBrake Line by Beck Arnley®. This product is designed and built in strict adherence to your vehicle's factory specifications to ensure the correct form, fit, and functionality of the OE part. It is manufactured from the same gauge...Perfect fit and function is guaranteedMade from the same gauge material as your original part$3.32 - $5.92
- Four Seasons®Heavy Duty Oil CoolerHeavy Duty Oil Cooler by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$80.73 - $321.59
- Walker®Aluminized Steel Oval Installer Turbo Aluminized Exhaust MufflerAluminized Steel Oval Installer Turbo Aluminized Exhaust Muffler by Walker®. These mufflers combine Walker® quality and engineering with solution-driven technology to absorb unwanted engine and engine brake noise without sacrificing...Specifically Engineered for Class 7 and 8 vehiclesA bolt-on Solution for Excessive Engine Brake Noise$22.92 - $26.07
- Haltech®Coolant Temperature SensorCoolant Temperature Sensor by Haltech®. Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your faulty engine cooling component with this highly efficient replacement product and be sure...Made to keep your vehicle's engine running coolDesigned to maintain proper cooling level and prevent overheating$8.00 - $37.00
- S.U.R. & R®Black Nylon TubingUniversal Black Nylon Tubing by S.U.R. & R®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$26.75 - $33.43
- KRC Power Steering®Power Steering Aluminum Flow ValvePower Steering Aluminum Flow Valve by KRC Power Steering®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. KRC Adjustable Flow Valves are precision manufactured on the top CNC machines available. Flow valves come in a range of sizes to increase or decrease...Made using advanced equipment for excellent performanceHighly durable and resistant to wear and tear$28.95
- ACDelco®Professional™ Greasable U-JointProfessional™ Greasable U-Joint by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$9.17 - $16.85
- Crown®125A Mega FuseUniversal 125A Mega Fuse by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$7.76
- March Performance®A/C, Heat and Defrost In Dash KitIn Dash A/C Heat and Defrost Kit by March Performance®. Cable Controls/Factory Control Adaptable. Introducing the Nostalgic A/C Parts In Dash AC, Heat, & Defrost system for Cable Controls. This item can be adapted to fit Factory...Precisely engineered for perfect fit and functionMade with a unique blend of durability and style$994.78
- SKF®Speedi SleeveSpeedi Sleeve by SKF®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by SKF will last a lifetime. It will meet your...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$20.65 - $107.10
- AllStar Performance®Ground StrapUniversal Ground Strap by AllStar Performance®. The number one problem with electrical systems is often related to poor ground connections. Perfect for various 6 or 12 volt grounding applications. Flexible, braided copper 12 gauge...Precise manufacturing and high-grade materialsExceptional performance at a competitive price$7.59 - $8.69
- Mishimoto®Baffled Oil Catch CanBaffled Oil Catch Can by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can is the most advanced oil catch can on the market. Every turbo system deserves to be complemented by a proper oil catch can setup, also known as an air oil...50-micron bronze filter blocks oil from depositing in ventilation systemSpecial engineered inlet pattern "turbulates" air longer, allowing oil to condense$116.25 - $135.00
- Walker®Heavy Duty 90 Degree Pipe ElbowHeavy Duty Rubber 90 Degree Pipe Elbow by Walker®. Replace your worn out Air Intake part with this superior air intake part component designed by Walker to restore your vehicle's factory performance. Manufactured to meet the highest OE...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.26 - $20.39
- Access Tools®Car Opening ManualUniversal Car Opening Manual by Access Tools®. The Access Tools Car Opening Manual contains over 600 pages of step-by-step directions, pictures, and a diagram for virtually every vehicle since 1979. This manual covers cars, SUVs, and...More detailed than other manuals on the marketThe most valuable component of Access Tools kits$49.95
- Meguiars®Deep Crystal™ Car WashDeep Crystal™ Car Wash by Meguiars®, 64 oz. Deep Crystal® Car Wash contains special ingredients that produceamazing suds. Dirt and grime are quickly loosened and removed whilewax protection is preserved.Ingredients with special foam removes dirt and grime without harming your paintDoes not strip wax protection, like dishwashing detergents$5.26
- Royal Purple®Max-Boost™ 16 oz Octane Booster & Fuel System Stabilizer BottleUniversal Max-Boost™ 16 oz Octane Booster & Fuel System Stabilizer Bottle by Royal Purple®. 1 Piece. 16 oz. Royal Purple's new Max-Boost is a high performance octane booster and fuel treatment for racing applications that increases...Reduces engine knocking and pingingRaises octane rating up to 30 points or 3 numbers$9.35
- Mr. Gasket®Master Disconnect SwitchMaster Disconnect Switch by Mr. Gasket®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mr. Gasket features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$40.97
- Quality Trailer®U-BoltU-Bolt by Quality Trailer®. Rod Width: 7/16"-14. Between Leg: 3-1/16". Tread Length: 2". Shape: Square. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design...Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$1.94 - $3.02
- Edelmann®Brake LineBrake Line by Edelmann®. Engineered by the company with more than 50 years of steering hose manufacturing experience, Edelmann power steering replacement hoses ensure OE-style form, fit, function, and long life. They’re built to...Highly resistant to oil, heat, and ozoneTube construction withstands internal oil temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit$4.52 - $29.21
- Aeromotive®1/2" Wide Timing Belt1/2" Wide Timing Belt by Aeromotive®.$31.29
- Walker®Glass Pack Series Round Aluminized Exhaust MufflerGlass Pack Series Round Aluminized Exhaust Muffler by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you...Constructed of heavy-gauge aluminized steelCorrosion resistant$15.66 - $30.83
- Gemi®Engine Coolant Hose ClampEngine Coolant Hose Clamp by Gemi®. Gemi multi-range hose clamps are ideally suited to applications with high mechanical loads. Thanks to the continuous developments these products have undergone, they remain the benchmark within modern...Extra strong one-piece pressed housingRolled-up band edges$0.74 - $1.31
- Dorman®Fuel LineFuel Line by Dorman®. Easily and affordably restore the fuel line to safe, proper functioning with Dorman’s high quality Fuel Line. It’s available in multiple sizes, enabling you to replace only the damaged section-instead of the...Save time, money and labor by replacing the failed part, not the assemblyConstructed of high quality fuel-grade material for long-lasting durability against fluctuating under hood temperatures$9.05 - $40.83
- PSC Motorsports®Directional Control ValveDirectional Control Valve by PSC Motorsports®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Directional control valve for rear steer applications. This unit offers more progressive steering control than the units we previously offered. It also can be mounted...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$178.11
- Neapco®DriveshaftDriveshaft by Neapco®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...Diverse product portfolio - U-joints ranging from 1000 to 1810 series in maintenance-free or greaseable models, with an extensive selection of robust yokesCenter bearings with high vibrational damping characteristics - Designed and balanced to meet high RPM requirements with reduced NVH$304.87 - $446.70
- Crown®AMP Maxi FuseUniversal AMP Maxi Fuse by Crown®. Sold As: Each. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$1.71
- March Performance®Under Dash A/C KitUnder Dash A/C Kit by March Performance®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Precisely engineered for perfect fit and functionMade with a unique blend of durability and style$592.89 - $705.98
To make sure your vehicle stays in top shape, check its parts for wear and damage at regular intervals and replace them in time. When you are in need of a reliable replacement part for your 1965 Pontiac Vista to restore it to 'factory like' performance, turn to CARiD's vast selection of premium quality products that includes everything you may need for routine maintenance and major repairs. All 1965 Pontiac Vista repair parts on offer are designed to provide high quality, performance, and long-lasting service life at an economical price.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine`s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine`s crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...
- $29.95 - $37.95
- $29.95 - $37.95