1965 Pontiac GTO Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split ExitPontiac GTO 1965, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. MagnaFlow...$642.94 - $792.22
- Master Power Brakes®Rallye Series Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Conversion KitPontiac GTO 1965, Rallye Series Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. 5 x 4-3/4" bolt pattern. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power...$995.00 - $1,279.00
- EZ Air Ride®Classic™ Front and Rear Air Suspension KitPontiac GTO 1965, Classic™ Front and Rear Air Suspension Kit by EZ Air Ride®. The EZ Air Ride Classic Kit comes with all of the components you'll need to get that classic stance. EZ Air Ride Classic kit features very own Front and...FB Analog Gauge Control Panel7 Gallon Tank$1,199.95
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPontiac GTO without Ram Air V with Pontiac Engine 1965, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$315.49 - $627.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftPontiac GTO 1965, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPontiac GTO 1965, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelPontiac GTO Standard Transmission with Large Register Bore with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1965, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 166. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$319.95
- Sniper®Silver EFI Fuel Tank SystemPontiac GTO 1965, Silver EFI Fuel Tank System by Sniper®. Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The...Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protectionFuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness$580.95 - $629.95
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilPontiac GTO 1965, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Unisteer®Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion KitPontiac GTO Power Steering With Left Hand Drive 1965, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Kit by Unisteer®. To ensure proper control and responsiveness of your vehicle, go with this trustworthy product by Unisteer. Developed with...Made to ensure dependable performance of your vehicleProvides efficient handling and excellent road feel$1,130.00 - $1,500.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®10MT OEM Style StarterPontiac GTO with 168 Tooth Flywheel 1965, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 10MT. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Long Straight Bolts. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured -...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$140.46 - $179.79
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitPontiac GTO with GM 8.2" Series Axle 1965, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$191.47
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Flowmaster®Aluminized Steel Dual Header-Back Exhaust System with Split ExitPontiac GTO 1965, Aluminized Steel Dual Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Exit by Flowmaster®. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. The Installer...$319.46 - $357.14
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion KitPontiac GTO 1965, Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is distinguished by an...$549.00 - $839.00
- Hotchkis®Front Non-Adjustable Tubular Control ArmsPontiac GTO 1965, Front Non-Adjustable Tubular Control Arms by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Hotchkis Geometry Corrected Tubular Upper and Lower A-Arms will dramatically increase handling and control. These Upper and Lower A-Arms...Set of bolt-on replacement front A-arm assemblies designed to provide sports car levels of handlingRepositioned ball joints reduce body roll and improve stability at all speeds$653.99 - $906.99
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterPontiac GTO 1965, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters for...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$69.99 - $100.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitPontiac GTO 1965, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$553.40
- Cold Case®Aluminum Performance Radiator with FanPontiac GTO without A/C 1965, Aluminum Performance Radiator with Fan by Cold Case®. Size: 25" x 20.5" x 3.0". Fan Diameter: 12". This Cold Case radiator is tig welded 100% aluminum and are absolutely beautiful. Upgrade your cooling...100% TIG weldedAll Aluminum$486.00
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitPontiac GTO Standard Transmission without Special High Performance Cylinder Heads 1965, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.5". Input Shaft Spline: 10 Teeth. Features an integrally molded...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$265.50
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorPontiac GTO 1965, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED Performance...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Front Super CoilPontiac GTO 1965, Front Super Coil by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver 10-15 percent...Comes With Ballast ResistorEffective Up To 6500 RPM$71.64
- Flaming River®Floor Shift Tilt Steering ColumnPontiac GTO 1965, Steering Column by Flaming River®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Flaming River is here with its premium steering parts. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials, this product will serve you...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$756.54 - $903.85
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterPontiac GTO 1965, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$194.76 - $257.36
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokePontiac GTO 1965, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid quality control processes to...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$108.44 - $499.74
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Dual Header-Back Exhaust System with Split ExitPontiac GTO 1965, American Thunder™ Dual Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Exit by Flowmaster®. With H-Pipe. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. American Thunder exhaust systems is perfect...$550.34 - $800.33
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1965 Pontiac GTO with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1965 Pontiac GTO that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $33.21 - $38.43
- $160.95 - $271.95