1965 GMC I-Series Performance Parts
- Sanderson Headers®Hugger Exhaust HeadersGMC I-Series 1965, Hugger Exhaust Headers by Sanderson Headers®. This top-notch product by Sanderson Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$325.00 - $595.00
- TCI®Transmission Case Shield KitGMC I-Series Automatic Transmission 1965, Transmission Case Shield Kit by TCI®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$142.82
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterGMC I-Series 1965, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99 - $58.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- TSP®Motor MountGMC I-Series 1965, Motor Mount by TSP®. TSP's motor mounts are a ideal choice when refreshing or swapping your engine. They are omposed of high-strength, zinc-coated steel, and feature polyurethane bushings. They also pair perfectly...Designed for ultra high efficiencyProvides better performance$28.05
- Cold Case®Aluminum Performance RadiatorGMC I1000 / I1500 / I2500 Automatic Transmission 1965, Aluminum Performance Radiator by Cold Case®. Size: 24.5" x 22.5" x 3.0". This Cold Case radiator is tig welded 100% aluminum and are absolutely beautiful. Upgrade your cooling...100% TIG weldedAll Aluminum$325.00
- TCI®Circle Track FastLap Torque ConverterGMC I-Series Automatic Transmission 1965, Circle Track FastLap Torque Converter by TCI®. Looks aren’t everything…but with regards to torque converters, they can hide the secret to winning races. For sanctioning bodies that mandate...Satisfy requirements of “stock appearing” converterDesigned with positive lock-up stall speed to eliminate approximately 10% of power robbing slippage$302.39 - $381.14
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsGMC I-Series 1965, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Autolite®Copper Spark PlugGMC I-Series 1965, Copper Spark Plug by Autolite®. With Resistor. OE Style. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The products are...Copper-glass seal bonds insulator, terminal post center electrode together; assures full required voltage at spark gap; gas-tight seal (100% leak proof)Multi-rib insulator reduces danger of "flash-over"$2.06
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerGMC I-Series 1965, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Mechman Alternators®S Series Racing AlternatorGMC I-Series 1965, S Series Racing Alternator by Mechman Alternators®.Cast aluminum constructionCutting edge 6 phase hairpin epoxy reinforced stator technology$349.00 - $399.00
- PST®Slip YokeGMC I-Series Automatic Transmission 1965, Slip Yoke by PST®. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from your modified engine...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$42.85 - $78.94
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Hooker®304 SS Natural LS Turbo Crossover TubeGMC I1000 / I1500 / I2500 Automatic Transmission 1965, 304 SS Natural LS Turbo Crossover Tube by Hooker®. Material: 304 SS. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art...Choose Cross-Over Tube Based on Type of Transmission & Bell-HousingCross-Over Tubes Are 16 Gauge, Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless Steel & Include a Flex Joint & V-Band Flanges$204.95
- RideTech®Panhard Bar KitPanhard Bar Kit by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$165.00 - $215.00
- Spectre Performance®HPR™ Round Red Air FilterGMC I-Series with Heavy Duty Filter 1965, HPR™ Round Red Air Filter by Spectre Performance®. Spectre’s High Performance Replacement Air Filters are engineered to outperform ordinary paper filters by providing increased air flow for...High performance and high air flow filterFilter media is non-woven synthetic and pre-dyed$21.57
- Fel-Pro®Valve Cover Gasket SetGMC I-Series 1965, Valve Cover Gasket Set by Fel-Pro®. If you are looking for quality sealing solutions, Fel-Pro offers you various replacement products from seals and bolts to O-Rings and dowel pins. Engineered using the latest...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsures reliable sealing performance$9.14 - $9.56
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitGMC I-Series 1965, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades....$57.88 - $67.32
- TCI®Circle Track FastLap "Dummy" Torque ConverterGMC I-Series Automatic Transmission 1965, Circle Track FastLap "Dummy" Torque Converter by TCI®. Diameter: 10". Looks aren’t everything…but with regards to torque converters, they can hide the secret to winning races. For...Satisfy requirements of “stock appearing” converterDesigned with positive lock-up stall speed to eliminate approximately 10% of power robbing slippage$352.79
- Mr. Gasket®Electric Fuel PumpGMC I-Series 1965, Electric Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Domestic. Gasoline is the lifeblood of your car. It needs to get from the tank, to the carburetor or injectors, and into the engine. Mr. Gasket has components to make that happen, in...Solid-state Worry Free ElectronicsInternal Pressure Regulating$42.08
- TSP®HEI DistributorGMC I-Series 1965, HEI Distributor by TSP®. With Coil. TSP's HEI Distributor has everything you need, all under one cap. With a high-quality aluminum housing and hardened steel dual bushing construction, it is built to last. It features...Designed for ultra high efficiencyProvides better performance+1$73.17
- Eddie Motorsports®Steel Power Steering Box Hose FittingGMC I-Series 1965, Steel Power Steering Box Hose Fitting by Eddie Motorsports®. For power steering box. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design...Made to guarantee exceptional reliabilityStringent adherence to the highest quality standards$8.50 - $18.15
- Mechman Alternators®S Series AlternatorGMC I-Series 1965, S Series Alternator by Mechman Alternators®. Current: 240 Amp. Finish: Chrome.Cast aluminum constructionCutting edge 6 phase hairpin epoxy reinforced stator technology$499.00
- Aussie Locker®Front Differential LockerGMC I1500 with 30 Spline with Dana 44 Series Axle 1965, Front Differential Locker by Aussie Locker®. The Aussie Locker is the most advanced "traction added" Automatic Precision Locker in the world today. Specifically designed for...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$289.75
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Stage 8®Header Locking Bolt KitGMC I-Series 1965, Header Locking Bolt Kit by Stage 8®. Stage 8 locking fastener solutions are fail-safe when used and installed as directed. They are removable and reusable and can be visually inspected; if the locking retainer and...Thoughtfully designed for the highest efficiency and safetyWill provide more breakaway torque than any other locking system$42.20
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1965 GMC I-Series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1965 GMC I-Series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $57.88 - $67.32
- $151.24 - $159.94