Ford Galaxie / Galaxie 500 with Ford 8" or 9" Small Bearing 28 Splined Axles with 14" Diameter Wheel USA Build 1965, Stock Rear Brake Conversion Kit by SSBC®. For Ford 8" And 9" Small Bearing Rear Ends. At SSBC, braking is all we do. It’s who we are. Our experts are dedicated to bringing you the best braking technology, for as much as 25% shorter stopping distances. We have and will continue to take steps to improve our capabilities.
|Drop Spindles: without 2" Drop Spindles|
- Calipers are constructed from 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
- Assembled with stainless steel pistons and bleeder screws
- 25%more pad contact area than other calipers with this mount
- 20% thicker pads than other calipers with this mount
- Dual pad pin design with o rings to eliminate pad chatter
- Available in both Street and race versions Race versions do not have dust seals
- Calipers MADE IN THE USA
Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC®) is an industry leader in high quality brake systems and components and the pioneer of the stainless steel sleeved calipers. For over 40 years SSBC® has produced a variety of premium performance brake upgrades and disc brake conversions for classic muscle cars, sport compacts, late model performance vehicles, trucks, SUVs, etc. Starting out as a small family-owned company located in Clarence, NY, SSBC has grown to become an industry standard for high quality brake parts all over the world.