Cadillac Deville 1965, Direct Drum 6 Clutch by ATI Performance®. Material: Aluminum. ATI's aluminum drums are made of treated T-6 aircraft aluminum, eliminating the need for steel bushings and sleeves that can expand under heat and come loose, ultimately causing transmission failure.
|Transmission Drum Material: Aluminum|
|Sprag Assembly Included: Yes|
- Lightweight aluminum drum holds up to 6 direct clutches with .060 steels
- ATI manufactured outer race, machined to accept OEM T400 clutches
- Custom machined pressure plate and snap rings included
- Will accept 6 intermediate clutches with thin steels
- Steel sleeve for added support
- Full one year warranty against sprag failure
ATI Performance Products is a family owned and operated company with over 50 years of experience in manufacturing top-grade race products, including competition transmissions, flexplates, adapter kits and internal transmission components. Located in Maryland, ATI Performance® produces a variety of true track-tested and proven products manufactured under the strictest quality control in one of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the industry. ATI proudly holds over a dozen of U.S. Government patents.