1964 Ford Custom Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerFord Custom / Custom 500 1964, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Multi Core. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate...$220.99 - $241.99
- Wilwood®Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Rotor Front Brake KitFord Custom 1964, Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Rotor Front Brake Kit by Wilwood®. The rotors are black coated. The image displays the brake rotors after bedding in. This Brake kit will fit the Flex line kit # 220-12168,...$674.99 - $1,824.99
- Lakewood®Rear Traction BarsFord Custom / Custom 500 1964, Rear Traction Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Axle Tube. Traction Increased. Eliminates Wheel Hop.Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$192.95
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord Custom with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Stock configuration Cylinder Head 1964, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle+1$231.29 - $693.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitFord Custom 500 4.7L 1964, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord Custom 1964, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord Custom Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1964, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$316.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorFord Custom 500 5.8L / 6.4L 1964, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$312.25 - $525.65
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilFord Custom 1964, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Unisteer®Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion KitFord Custom 500 5.8L With Stock Manifolds With Left Hand Drive 1964, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Kit by Unisteer®. To ensure proper control and responsiveness of your vehicle, go with this trustworthy product by Unisteer....Made to ensure dependable performance of your vehicleProvides efficient handling and excellent road feel$1,730.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterFord Custom / Custom 500 4.7L 1964, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$178.79 - $271.26
- Richmond®Excel™ Slip YokeFord Custom 500 C6 Transmission 1964, Excel™ Slip Yoke by Richmond®. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$73.82
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- JBA®Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Custom 500 4.7L 1964, Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by JBA®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Short Tube. JBA shorty headers are one of the best...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$620.49 - $726.61
- Wilwood®Street Performance GT Slotted Rotor Forged Narrow Superlite Caliper Front Brake KitFord Custom 1964, Street Performance GT Slotted Rotor Forged Narrow Superlite Caliper Front Brake Kit by Wilwood®. This Brake kit will fit the Flex line kit # 220-12168, 220-7699, 220-8307. The kit is designed to efficiently improve...$1,199.99 - $1,724.99
- Lakewood®Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift BarsFord Custom / Custom 500 1964, Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Step Down Axle Tube, Traction Increased, End Wheel Hop. Traction Is Greatly Increased. Rubber Snubbers Provide A Better...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$206.95
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldFord Custom 500 4.7L 1964, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized plenum...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 170 Cylinder HeadsFord Custom With Ford Small Block Engine 1964, E-Street™ 170 Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more air...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$774.60 - $975.50
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanFord Custom 1964, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water...$218.75 - $218.77
- McLeod®Clutch Pressure PlateFord Custom / Custom 500 Standard Transmission 1964, Clutch Pressure Plate by McLeod®. Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Clamp Load: 2400 lbs. Pressure Plate Material: Ductile Iron. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 11" Long, Diaphragm with...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$210.14
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorFord Custom 1964, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED Performance...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorFord Custom 1964, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Easy as 1,2,3… The MSD Black Ready-to-Run distributor line makes adding big ignition power and stealthy good looks to your a snap. With no ignition box needed, connect 3 wires and...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectSupplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)$440.95 - $471.95
- Borgeson®Conversion Power Steering Gear BoxFord Custom 500 1964, Conversion Power Steering Gear Box by Borgeson®. The Borgeson conversion box is a remanufactured modern integral power steering gearbox. The Borgeson integral power steering gearbox provides true modern power...Made to enhance your vehicle's performanceManufactured from high-quality materials$548.10
- Tuff Stuff Performance®OEM Style StarterFord Custom / Custom 500 4.7L 1964, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Bolt. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$158.66 - $182.13
- PST®Slip YokeFord Custom 500 C4 Transmission 1964, Slip Yoke by PST®. With U-Joint. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$94.29
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Lakester Exhaust HeadersFord Custom 1964, Lakester Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Classic design allows for hookup to an under chassis exhaust system while the Traditional design gives you...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$539.03 - $911.78
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1964 Ford Custom with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1964 Ford Custom that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...