Dodge 440 1964, Electric Water Pump by Moroso®. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your vehicle run better. If you are looking for premium quality equipment to attach to your precious vehicle, look no further than Moroso.
- Each Pump plate has been re-profiled and pocketed to remove unecessary weight
- Average overall pump heights have been shortened by 3/4" and up to 2 lbs weight reduction on average per pump
- Electric motor with heavy-duty windings, precision balancing, long-life brushes, stainless steel shaft and seald ball bearings is superior in quality and pumps more water through the system during actual operating conditions than competing pumps!
- Mounts directly to stock water pump location, includes stainless steel mounting hardware and gasket for simple installation
- Eliminates driving belt and fan to save weight and horsepower, while providing maximum circulation to improve cooling efficiency during all driving conditions, especially while idling
- Compatible with 12 and 16 volt systems
- High-temperature Viton® seal eliminates leaks
- Machined with new -16AN port for easier installation of our new hose adapters, eliminating the need for teflon tape or pipe sealants
- Pumps can easily accommodate lower radiator hose from either driver or passenger side installations
- Clear anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum pump housing, impeller, pump plate and motor cap along with powder-coated outer case will provide years of dependable operation
- Draws normally with 12V (8-10 amps in a typical system), allowing the battery to remain more fully charged during racing without an alternator
Need more power under the hood? Want to get more out of your vehicle? You may need more Moroso. Driven by passion for racing Moroso provides drivers with quality high-performance products at a reasonable price. Choosing the right components for your vehicle's systems is critical to its reliability, and will extend the life of your vehicle. Moroso parts are designed with only one goal – performance. Moroso's highly skilled staff coupled with their highly accurate machining processes result in a product that guarantees only premium quality. Whether you are a motorsport racer or a street-legal car enthusiast – Moroso has the right part to suit your needs.
Moroso® is one of the world's leading manufacturers of automotive parts and components for racing and street performance applications. Moroso offers a wide range of products from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment. The company was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso, who was featured by Hot Rod magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the history of drag racing. Moroso products are widely recognized in the performance world because they are expertly made for racers - by a racer!