Buick Skylark With A-Body 1964-1967, Pro-Series Rear Anti-Roll Drag Sway Bar by Spohn Performance®. Leaving the line sideways? Car looks like the "Leaning Tower of Pisa" when you launch? Spohn Performance Pro-Series rear anti-roll sway bar for the 1964-1967 A-Body cars eliminates torque steer and body roll during hard launches and will drastically improve consistency and stability going down the track. Sway bar will work with any stock or aftermarket rear end housing and will clear all aftermarket exhausts and suspension components. Spohn Performance bar stock is 1-5/16" SOLID 4140 HEAT TREATED SPRING GRADE CHROME MOLY STEEL. The bar is entirely heat formed and coined as one piece. Spohn Performance put Spohn Performance bar through this extensive process to insure that the final product will be the strongest, most durable bar on the market, and that it will be the most resistant to form alteration. Most aftermarket anti-roll bars are cold-bent mild steel making them weaker at the bends, and more vulnerable to shape alteration. Spherical rod ended adjustable end links allow you to pre-load your rear suspension for straight launches. Spohn Performance exclusively use extra heavy-duty 5/8" spherical rod ends with Teflon" self lubricating race.
Notes: Welding of the upper end link mounts is required for installation
- 1-5/16" solid heat treated spring grade 4140 chrome moly sway bar
- 15/16" x 0.156" wall silver zinc plated 4140 chrome moly extreme duty end link adjusters
- 5/8" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon" self lubricating race
- 3/16" CNC laser cut and formed mounting saddles with grip-lock teeth (no welding onto the rear required)
- Heavy-duty 7/16" u-bolts
- CNC laser cut and formed 1/4" steel upper end link mounts
- Fluted polyurethane bushings and silicone grease
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors
- Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuse
- Perfect for automotive or powersports applications
- Compliant with the most strict standards for quality
Spohn Performance® goal is to construct quality high performance chassis and suspension components, and offer them to consumers at a fair price. Spohn Performance entire operation revolves around that key word: Quality. Spohn Performance don't just say it, practice it; all day, every day. When Spohn Performance do something, they do it right, they don't do it! Spohn Performance attention to detail is what has built they solid reputation and is the reason for they continued growth and success. Spohn Performance realize you have many choices and sincerely appreciate your consideration of Spohn products.