Dodge 330 1963, Hugger Exhaust Headers by Sanderson Headers®. Emissions: EPA compliant. This top-notch product by Sanderson Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous attention to detail to guarantee it performs to the highest standards. It is made from robust materials to ensure longevity and reliability.
- The Patented Leak-Free Design that Sanderson Headers offer you is the only leak-free flange design on the market
- Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
Fitment notes: This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states which follow CARB standards.
|Emissions: EPA compliant|
|Quantity: 1 Pair|
- Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performance
- Made to stringent quality standards
- Ensures exceptional durability
- Provides years of trouble-free service
- Exhaust Headers
- Header Bolt Set
- Collector Reducer Set
When it comes to high performance, there is no substitute for Sanderson Headers® products. Sanderson Headers does its utmost to go above and beyond the expectations of end-users. If you decide to order this product, you'll get the perfect blend of peerless quality and superior reliability that you are after. Designed to deliver astounding performance, this product will help your vehicle become the one you've always wanted. It is crafted from the highest grade materials to provide efficient service for as long as possible.