Chevy Chevy II 4.6L With Chevy Small Block Gen I Engine 1963-1964, Flame-Thrower™ Magnetic Trigger Billet Distributor by PerTronix®. Magnetic trigger billet distributors are built using the same great platform they use for plug n' play series distributor. These feature rich distributors are the perfect alternative to the more expensive distributors competitors offer.
|Trigger Style: Magnetic|
- Precision magnetic pickup coil and reluctor offer extremely accurate signaling at low and high RPM
- Specially engineered reluctor made from lightweight FC-0208 alloy offers superior dimensional stability for symmetrical spark separation
- Overmolded magnetic pickup coil supports windings while providing excellent resistance to corrosion
- Easy wiring with standard Tyco Mate-N-Lok™ connector works with most ignition system harnesses
- Compatible with most capacitive discharge ignition boxes
- Limited One Year Warranty
- Digital performance solutions give you more power and more features in a smaller package
- Innovative technology for superior operation and rugged dependability under harsh conditions
- Designed to give you dramatic improvement in reliability and lowered maintenance cost
- Will help boost your system's efficiency so you can put your ride on the path to peak performance
- Expertly built from top-notch materials to be rock-solid strong and last you for years to come
Originally known as Per-Lux, the company was founded in 1962, primarily a manufacturer of driving and fog lights for the heavy-duty market (big rig trucks). In the early 70's, an engineer came up with the idea of an electronic ignition system that would replace the points and condenser in distributors. The Ignitor™ was born and after patenting the product, Per-Lux started manufacturing systems with emphasis on the lift truck and industrial engine markets. PerTronix® has greatly expanded their ignition offering over the last few years including the addition of the Ignitor III multi-spark Ignition control module, Flame-Thrower "Stock Look" distributors, are completely new (not remanufactured) with proprietary electronic components. These distributors are perfect for the person that wants that original look but also have the benefits of modern electronics. From classic cars to forklift trucks, PerTronix® continues to supply the performance that their customers deserve.