Plymouth Savoy 1962, Valve Covers by Milodon®. These Milodon Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers have precision bolt notches for maximum clearance for rockers with 0.400" rails, that are the thickest available on the market. Made in the USA. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicle
- Deliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability
- Premium construction built with unmatched quality standards
- Ensure smooth, reliable operation and long-lasting service
- Painstakingly designed to meet your racing needs
- State-of-the-art manufacturing technology
- Made from the highest grade materials
- Subjected to stringent quality controls
- Proudly made in the USA
Milodon® is a foremost manufacturer of performance engine parts for the automotive industry and one of the founding members of the SEMA organization, which now includes over 3000 members all over the world. For nearly 60 years Milodon has engineered a wide range of race quality products including gear drives, oil pans, timing chains and covers, racing valves and much more. Many products like the Milodon Small Block Chevy and the Milodon VII Liter Hemi block have gained worldwide recognition thanks to their revolutionary design and efficiency.