1962 Ford Ranch Wagon Performance Parts
- Patriot Exhaust®Clippster Mid-Length Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Ranch Wagon 1962, Clippster Mid-Length Tube Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Mid-Length Tube. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you....Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$374.07 - $513.77
- Wilwood®Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Rotor Front Brake KitFord Ranch Wagon 1962, Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Rotor Front Brake Kit by Wilwood®. The rotors are black coated. The image displays the brake rotors after bedding in. This Brake kit will fit the Flex line kit # 220-12168,...$674.99 - $1,824.99
- Lakewood®70/30 Series Front Drag Shock AbsorberFord Ranch Wagon 1962, 70/30 Series Front Drag Shock Absorber by Lakewood®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Excellent Weight Transfer. Maximum Traction. Makes Vehicle Safer. Easier Control At End Of Track. Better Overall Stability. Lakewood front...$65.35
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord Ranch Wagon 4.3L with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Stock configuration Cylinder Head with Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 1962, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$231.29 - $451.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Mechanical Flat Tappet CamshaftFord Ranch Wagon 4.8L 1962, Thumpr™ Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 231°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 245°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord Ranch Wagon 1962, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitFord Ranch Wagon 1962, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorFord Ranch Wagon 6.4L 1962, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilFord Ranch Wagon 1962, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Borgeson®Manual Drag Link AdapterFord Ranch Wagon 1962, Manual Drag Link Adapter by Borgeson®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you want to improve your vehicle's steering, go with this quality product by Borgeson. To provide you with the most durable and reliable component,...Made to enhance your vehicle's performanceManufactured from high-quality materials$143.10
- BTP®AlternatorFord Ranch Wagon 4.3L / 4.8L with Small Block 1962, Alternator by BTP®. 1 Wire. Finish: Chrome. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and charging system of your vehicle to provide the energy needed for the engine to start as well...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$147.99
- Wilwood®Wheel Hub AssemblyFord Ranch Wagon 1962, Wheel Hub Assembly by Wilwood®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Wilwood features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$121.95
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Lakester Exhaust HeadersFord Ranch Wagon 1962, Lakester Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Classic design allows for hookup to an under chassis exhaust system while the Traditional design...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$575.67 - $927.94
- Wilwood®Street Performance GT Slotted Rotor Forged Narrow Superlite Caliper Front Brake KitFord Ranch Wagon 1962, Street Performance GT Slotted Rotor Forged Narrow Superlite Caliper Front Brake Kit by Wilwood®. This Brake kit will fit the Flex line kit # 220-12168, 220-7699, 220-8307. The kit is designed to efficiently...$1,199.99 - $1,724.99
- Lakewood®90/10 Series Front Drag Shock AbsorberFord Ranch Wagon 1962, 90/10 Series Front Drag Shock Absorber by Lakewood®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. ISO/QSO Standards. Lakewood front 90/10 struts are for race applications only - supplies maximum weight transfer to the rear wheels with...$65.35
- Ford Performance®Oval Air Cleaner AssemblyFord Ranch Wagon B / Q / R / Z Engine VIN Character 1962, Oval Air Cleaner Assembly by Ford Performance®. Turn your Ford into a high-performance street and drag strip monster with top-of-the-line Ford Performance parts that will help...Designed to help you get the most out of your vehiclePerfect for use in high-performance environments$133.05 - $134.14
- Melling®402 High Performance Good Engine Timing SetFord Ranch Wagon 4.3L with Factory One Piece Fuel Pump Eccentric 1962, 402 High Performance Good Engine Timing Set by Melling®. Melling timing chain kits provide an efficient and economical way to provide the timing components needed...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$43.64
- Canton Racing®90 Degree Water NeckFord Ranch Wagon 5.8L / 6.4L / 6.6L with Ford Big Block FE 1962, 90 Degree Water Neck by Canton Racing®. Material: Billet Aluminum. Finish: Polished. Hose: 1.5". Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system...Made from high-grade materialsProvides efficient performance$137.00
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitFord Ranch Wagon 1962, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$32.81 - $41.06
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord Ranch Wagon 1962, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorFord Ranch Wagon 6.4L USA Manufactured 1962, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$440.95
- Borgeson®Saginaw Power Steering Pump Upgrade KitFord Ranch Wagon 4.8L Power Steering 1962, Saginaw Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit by Borgeson®. Borgeson manufactures complete Saginaw pump upgrade kits for Ford vehicles. Saginaw pumps run much quieter and are capable of generating...Power Steering Pump Style: SaginawPulley Included: Yes$309.60
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Helix®Front Inner Grease Wheel SealFord Ranch Wagon 3.6L / 4.3L / 4.8L / 5.8L 1962, Front Inner Grease Wheel Seal by Helix®. If you crave to add smoothness and dependability to your ride, keep an eye out on premium wheel hub bearings and seals. Manufactured from high...Designed to improve your off-road experience and safetyMade to deliver exceptional performance and reduce friction$3.79
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Long Tube Tri-Y Exhaust HeadersFord Ranch Wagon 1962, Long Tube Tri-Y Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625"-2". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Long Tube. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$505.23 - $678.21
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1962 Ford Ranch Wagon with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1962 Ford Ranch Wagon that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $384.95 - $668.95
- $374.07 - $513.77