Dodge Lancer 1962, Tru-Tech™ Door Jamb Switch by Standard®. Connector Type: 1 Button Male Terminals. Mounting Type: Screw-in. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
|Connector Gender: Female|
|Mounting Type: Screw-in|
|Terminal Gender: Male|
|Terminal Quantity: 1|
|Terminal Type: Button Terminal|
|Warranty: 1 year/12,000 miles|
- Standard T-Series is a competitively priced line containing some of the most popular part numbers to help you meet your market needs. The Standard T-Series is a fit whenever a commercially acceptable product is called for.
- Standard® T-Series switches are designed to meet the original equipment form, fit and function
- OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturers
- The finest quality at a great price
- We carry everything needed to complete the job
- Order from the comfort of your home or office
Standard is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Standard are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate. quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Standard is the name you can trust.
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.