1960 Plymouth Fleet Special Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerPlymouth Fleet Special 1960, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Give your ride the sound it...$241.99
- SSBC®Brake KitPlymouth Fleet Special with 14" Wheels 1960, Brake Kit by SSBC®. At SSBC, braking is all we do. It’s who we are. Our experts are dedicated to bringing you the best braking technology, for as much as 25% shorter stopping distances. We...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$620.00 - $945.05
- Gabriel®Classic™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberPlymouth Fleet Special 1960, Classic™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether your ride is from the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, or 70’s – or a limited registration – you can restore...$24.49
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Satin Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPlymouth Fleet Special 5.9L / 6.3L with Big Block Chrysler Engine 1960, Performer™ Dual Plane Satin Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$298.45
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder HeadsPlymouth Fleet Special 6.3L With Mopar Big Block B Engine 1960, E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$1,122.50 - $1,166.60
- Edelbrock®Victor-Pro™ Water PumpPlymouth Fleet Special 5.9L / 6.3L Mopar Big Block B 1960, Victor-Pro™ Water Pump by Edelbrock®. Material: Aluminum. Hub Height: 3.07". Rotation: Clockwise. These Victor Pro® series water pumps are designed for high output racing...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$199.25 - $209.95
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitPlymouth Fleet Special 1960, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorPlymouth Fleet Special 5.9L / 6.3L 1960, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilPlymouth Fleet Special 1960, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerPlymouth Fleet Special 3.7L / 5.2L / 5.9L 1960, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Steel Short Tube Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust HeadersPlymouth Fleet Special 5.2L with Small Block Chrysler Engine 1960, Steel Short Tube Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Short Tube....Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$256.76 - $417.66
- Diversified Machine®12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. 0.810" Width. Lightened. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...$110.07
- Gabriel®HiJackers™ Rear Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersPlymouth Fleet Special 1960, HiJackers™ Rear Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Gabriel® HiJackers® are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be...$127.85
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterPlymouth Fleet Special 1960, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$55.99 - $71.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftPlymouth Fleet Special 6.3L 1960, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Meziere Enterprises®Low Profile Swivel Water NeckPlymouth Fleet Special 5.9L / 6.3L 1960, Low Profile Swivel Water Neck by Meziere Enterprises®. Outlet Size: 1.5". Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by...Powerful and efficient designExtended service life+1$129.49
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitPlymouth Fleet Special 1960, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$32.81 - $41.06
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsPlymouth Fleet Special 1960, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetPlymouth Fleet Special 5.9L / 6.3L 1960 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$128.95
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- AEM®Dynamics ModuleDynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The VDM’s GPS +...$375.00
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Exhaust Header GasketPlymouth Fleet Special 6.3L 1960, Super Competition™ Exhaust Header Gasket by Hooker®. Hooker's precision-matched Super Competition header gaskets provide a sure fit and unmatched exhaust sealing. This OEM quality gasket is...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$13.79
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1960 Plymouth Fleet Special with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1960 Plymouth Fleet Special that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $620.00 - $945.05