GMC 3500 Series 4.6L with Small Block Chevy Engine 1960-1966, Lakester Steel Weld-Up Exhaust Kit by Patriot Exhaust®. Material: Steel. Give your rod a nostalgic look with our Lakester style weld-up kits. Fits T-Buckets, Model A's, 32-34 Hi-Boys and most other fenderless street rods. Classic design allows for hookup to an under chassis exhaust system, but by removing the provided blockoff plates you can easily uncork your headers. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations. This product is built from top-grade materials to ensure high quality and provide years of reliable service.
Notes: This is an unassembled weld-up kit.
Fitment notes: Fits Models with 265-400 CID Engine.
|Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625"|
- Perfect blend of style, quality, and dependability
- Give your rod a nostalgic look
- Weld-up header kits work great for people who want to build custom headers
- Kits feature heavy 16 gauge tubing with specially designed taper collector cones
- Classic design allows for hookup to an under chassis exhaust system
- Each kit includes all the necessary tubes, flanges, gaskets and hardware
- Header Flanges
- Collector Flanges
- Block-Off Plates
- Four Exhaust Hookup Flanges
- Pre-Bent Header Tubes and Two Collector Cones
This Patriot Exhaust® product is an excellent way to experience the improvement of the performance of your vehicle. Designed with utmost care and attention to detail, it provides unmatched durability and strength, even in extreme operating conditions. This top-notch product is made from first-rate materials to ensure long service life. If you choose Invidia, you can stay assured that you'll get the top-quality product you can trust since Invidia does its utmost to design and manufacture only reliable parts that operate at their maximum performance level for as long as possible.