Chevy Suburban 4.6L with Chevy Small Block Gen I Engine 1960-1965, 100 Series Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 35 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere Enterprises. Designed to take the efficiency of your engine cooling system to the next level, this part will deliver years of consistent performance regardless of operating or weather conditions.
Notes: Not for use with serpentine drive systems.
|Pump Material: Aluminum|
|Flow Rate at 12 Volts: 35 GPM|
|Hose Adapter Required: Yes|
|Hose Adapter Included: No|
|Hose Adapter Thread Size: 1 in. NPT|
|Overall Depth (in): 6.780 in.|
|Amp Draw: 8.00 amps|
|Weight: 5.500 lbs.|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
- Belt Drives: Standard SBC design will clear Jesel belt drives and comparable belt drive systems
- Distributer Belt Drives: Spacers will be necessary to clear belt drive distributor systems
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete with gaskets and hardware but without the inlet fitting. The fitting needs to be ordered according to the size of the lower radiator hose
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 6-7 amps
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 6.78" long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump
- Heavy duty option adds .5"
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 5.5 lbs
- 16 volt systems: The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications. The pump should not be powered while charging your 16 volt system
- Suitable for street or drag strip use - 2400+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality finish
- Optional heavy duty motor provides 42 gallons per minute free flow rating
- Optional heavy duty motor provides 3000+ hour life expectancy
- All stainless steel hardware included
- Light weight. Complete standard small block Chevy unit weighs only 5-½ pounds!
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- Pump will clear cam belt drives and most blower drives
- 1" NPT inlet adapters are available for #12AN, #16AN, #20AN, 1¼", 1½" or 1¾" slip hose
- Designed with key attention to detail
- Supported by outstanding technology
- Expertly crafted for great longevity
Looking to increase the efficiency of your engine cooling system without breaking the bank? Then, this product by Meziere Enterprises should be your product of choice. It was specially developed for harsh environments in order to keep an engine operating within its optimum temperature range even if it runs at its maximum speed. The product is made from lightweight yet durable material and features superior corrosion and water resistance. In addition, designed with precision and attention to every detail, this part ensures a perfect fit for the first time.
Meziere Enterprises® is a family owned and operated company that prides itself in manufacturing high-end quality cooling system parts. The brand puts a strong emphasis on product development to guarantee you get the best bang for the buck. The company’s extensive product line includes electric water pumps, thermostat necks, flexplates, recovery tanks, expansion tanks and much more. With almost 30 years of experience and a vast array of manufacturing capabilities, Meziere Enterprises is able to create products that are highly remarkable for their superior reliability and unmatched performance. The use of the highest grade materials and the latest technologies ensures that the parts the brand offers are unsurpassed in wear resistance and withstand the rigors of high-performance applications.