1959 Plymouth Savoy Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerPlymouth Savoy 1959, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...$241.99
- SSBC®Brake KitPlymouth Savoy with 14" Wheels 1959, Brake Kit by SSBC®. At SSBC, braking is all we do. It’s who we are. Our experts are dedicated to bringing you the best braking technology, for as much as 25% shorter stopping distances. We have and...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$620.00 - $945.05
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberPlymouth Savoy 1959, Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative...$16.31
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Satin Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPlymouth Savoy 5.9L with Big Block Chrysler Engine 1959, Performer™ Dual Plane Satin Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$298.45
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer-Link Timing SetPlymouth Savoy 5.9L with Mopar Big Block B Engines without Block Align Bored with Triple-bolt Camshaft Gear Attachment 1959, Performer-Link Timing Set by Edelbrock®. Now, you can dial-in your camshaft with ease with Edelbrock Timing...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$86.35
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPlymouth Savoy 3.8L / 5.2L 1959, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer,...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitPlymouth Savoy 1959, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsPlymouth Savoy 1959, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Fast®Billet DistributorPlymouth Savoy 5.2L With Chrysler Small Block LA Engine 1959, Billet Distributor by Fast®. Due to a variety of changes and updates developed by the talented electrical engineers at FAST™, these dual-sync distributors are...20 AWG, extreme-duty flexible-style wires for increased strength and durabilityRevised sensor placement and advanced plate sleeve designs create increased accuracy and reliability$414.58
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerPlymouth Savoy 3.8L 1959, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses, fluid, and...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$28.43
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Wilwood®Wheel Hub AssemblyPlymouth Savoy with Mopar C-Body 1959, Wheel Hub Assembly by Wilwood®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Wilwood features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$124.93
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Steel Short Tube Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust HeadersPlymouth Savoy 5.2L with Small Block Chrysler Engine 1959, Steel Short Tube Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Short Tube. Tight...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$256.76 - $417.66
- Diversified Machine®12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. 0.810" Width. Lightened. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...$110.07
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersPlymouth Savoy With Towing Hauling Package 1959, Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to...$61.59
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Round Tapered Blue Air FilterPlymouth Savoy 5.2L 1959, Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Round Tapered Blue Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$52.25
- Mahle®Timing SetPlymouth Savoy 5.2L / 5.9L with Engines with Double Roller Chain 1959, Timing Set by Mahle®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$70.76
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpPlymouth Savoy 5.9L with Mopar Big Block B Engine Engine 1959, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$585.02 - $726.85
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitPlymouth Savoy 1959, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as complement...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$32.81 - $41.06
- Mr. Gasket®Mechanical Fuel PumpPlymouth Savoy 5.9L Chrysler 383-440 CID 1959, Mechanical Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Gasoline, in plenty of volume and at the right pressure is necessary to keep your engine running smoothly. Mr. Gasket can help you replace that...High output racing applicationsFlows 110 GPH free flow$112.95
- Accel®Front Super CoilPlymouth Savoy 1959, Front Super Coil by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver 10-15 percent...Comes With Ballast ResistorEffective Up To 6500 RPM$71.64
- Proforged®Front Tie Rod End Adjusting SleevePlymouth Savoy 1959, Front Tie Rod End Adjusting Sleeve by Proforged®. Proforged Tie Rod Sleeves are built from high quality materials to firmly connect the inner and outer tie rod ends, ensuring proper thread engagement and maintenance...Thoughtfully designed to meet your chassis needsMade to provide rigidity, reliability, and soundness$10.76 - $59.95
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- GMB®Grade Performance™ Rear U-JointPlymouth Savoy 1959, Grade Performance™ Rear U-Joint by GMB®. Drive shaft incorporated with universal joint is widely in use not only in automotive industry but also all other industrial scenes. Purpose: high torque transmission in...Oversized Elliptical Shaped BearingsDesigned to Meet or Exceed O.E. Specifications$8.66
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Cometic Gasket®Multi-Layer Steel Exhaust Manifold GasketPlymouth Savoy 5.9L 1959, Multi-Layer Steel Exhaust Manifold Gasket by Cometic Gasket®. Material: Multi-Layer Steel. This state-of-the-art exhaust product combines advanced materials with the most current manufacturing processes to...Backed by unsurpassed quality and solid workmanshipWill deliver exceptional performance you expect to get$43.11
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1959 Plymouth Savoy with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1959 Plymouth Savoy that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $33.21 - $36.54
- $620.00 - $945.05