1959 Chrysler Saratoga Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerChrysler Saratoga 1959, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...$241.99
- SSBC®Brake KitChrysler Saratoga with 14" Wheels 1959, Brake Kit by SSBC®. At SSBC, braking is all we do. It’s who we are. Our experts are dedicated to bringing you the best braking technology, for as much as 25% shorter stopping distances. We have...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$620.00 - $945.05
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberChrysler Saratoga 1959, Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and...$16.31
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Satin Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChrysler Saratoga with Big Block Chrysler Engine 1959, Performer™ Dual Plane Satin Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$298.45
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 440 Complete Satin Cylinder Head SetChrysler Saratoga With Mopar Big Block B Engine 1959, E-Street™ 440 Complete Satin Cylinder Head Set by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$1,122.50
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChrysler Saratoga 1959, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitChrysler Saratoga 1959, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorChrysler Saratoga 1959, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetChrysler Saratoga 1959 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$128.95
- Proforged®Front Tie Rod End Adjusting SleeveChrysler Saratoga 1959, Front Tie Rod End Adjusting Sleeve by Proforged®. Proforged Tie Rod Sleeves are built from high quality materials to firmly connect the inner and outer tie rod ends, ensuring proper thread engagement and...Thoughtfully designed to meet your chassis needsMade to provide rigidity, reliability, and soundness$10.76 - $59.95
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Spicer®Life Series™ Rear U-JointChrysler Saratoga 1959, Life Series™ Rear U-Joint by Spicer®. Spicer parts are designed, engineered, and manufactured to meet or exceed OE requirements because they are OE parts, ensuring a perfect fit with company full line of...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$25.43
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Exhaust Header GasketChrysler Saratoga MR38 Engine 1959, Super Competition™ Exhaust Header Gasket by Hooker®. Hooker's precision-matched Super Competition header gaskets provide a sure fit and unmatched exhaust sealing. This OEM quality gasket is...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$13.79
- Racing Power Company®Master CylinderChrysler Saratoga 1959, Master Cylinder by Racing Power Company®. Single Well Master Cylinder. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high...One-of-a-kind style will help customize your autoWill deliver unparalleled levels of durability$57.34
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersChrysler Saratoga With Towing Hauling Package 1959, Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to...$61.59
- Weiand®Action Plus Series Intake ManifoldChrysler Saratoga 1959, Action Plus Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. 180°, low-rise dual-plane manifold designed as a stock replacement manifold with improved power and torque characteristics. The effective rpm range of this style...Power band: Idle-6000 RPMMade with precision and quality in mind$253.92
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftChrysler Saratoga 1959, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitChrysler Saratoga 1959, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$32.81 - $41.06
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsChrysler Saratoga 1959, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorChrysler Saratoga USA Manufactured 1959, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm• Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings$467.95
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- GMB®Grade Performance™ Rear U-JointChrysler Saratoga 1959, Grade Performance™ Rear U-Joint by GMB®. Drive shaft incorporated with universal joint is widely in use not only in automotive industry but also all other industrial scenes. Purpose: high torque transmission in...Oversized Elliptical Shaped BearingsDesigned to Meet or Exceed O.E. Specifications$8.66
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Mr. Gasket®Exhaust Gasket SetChrysler Saratoga 1959, Exhaust Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Whatever exhaust system you install on your engine, whether it's a set of chromed headers or simply a set of cleaned up flat black rams horn manifolds, you'll need gaskets and...Gaskets for every application, from mild to wildHigh-polished stainless steel bolts will outlast chrome and look great$17.70 - $39.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1959 Chrysler Saratoga with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1959 Chrysler Saratoga that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $10.76 - $59.95