Mercedes S Class 1958, Intermotor™ Ignition Coil by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Coil Style: Coil-on Plug|
|Terminal Quantity: 2|
|Terminal Type: Stud|
- Standard ignition coils use 100% pure copper windings in the primary and secondary bobbins to improve durability and provide higher resistance to internal shorts and dielectric breakdown
- Standard premium ignition coils consist of a special blended formula for the best performance, longest life and better heat dissipation
- A full E-Lam core of silicon steel and solid brass high voltage terminals protects against corrosion. Standard ignition coils are built for maximum output voltage
- Primary and Secondary windings feature enamel magnet wire for the highest temperature rating in the aftermarket
- As a tier I manufacturer with engineering and design capabilities second to none, Standard ignition coils are of robust design and the highest quality standards
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
- Ignition Coil
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.