1957 Ford Fairlane Performance Parts
- Patriot Exhaust®Clippster Mid-Length Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Fairlane 1957, Clippster Mid-Length Tube Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Mid-Length Tube. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you....Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$370.19 - $494.41
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion KitFord Fairlane 1957, Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is distinguished by an...$599.00 - $1,539.00
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberFord Fairlane 1957, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all...$13.28 - $16.88
- Ford Performance®Oval Air Cleaner AssemblyFord Fairlane 1957, Oval Air Cleaner Assembly by Ford Performance®. Turn your Ford into a high-performance street and drag strip monster with top-of-the-line Ford Performance parts that will help you get the most out of it. Featuring...Designed to help you get the most out of your vehiclePerfect for use in high-performance environments$133.05 - $134.14
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Mechanical Flat Tappet CamshaftFord Fairlane 4.8L / 5.1L 1957, Thumpr™ Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 231°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 245°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord Fairlane 1957, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Tilton®Button FlywheelFord Fairlane 4.4L / 4.8L / 5.1L Standard Transmission with Small Block Engine 1957, Button Flywheel by Tilton®. Disc Outer Diameter: 7.25". With Neutral Balance and 0.100" Step for Clutch’s Friction Surface. Designed to serve as the...Engineered using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure that strength and inertia are fully optimizedMachined from high quality preheat-treated billet steel alloy for maximum strength, heat capacity and low inertia$202.50
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord Fairlane 1957, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorFord Fairlane 4.5L / 4.8L USA Manufactured 1957, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$482.95
- Unisteer®Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion KitFord Fairlane With Small Block Engine With Left Hand Drive 1957, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Kit by Unisteer®. To ensure proper control and responsiveness of your vehicle, go with this trustworthy product by Unisteer....Made to ensure dependable performance of your vehicleProvides efficient handling and excellent road feel$1,720.00
- Moroso®Alternator PulleyFord Fairlane 4.4L / 4.5L / 4.8L / 5.1L 1957, Alternator Pulley by Moroso®. Pulley Type: With 1-Groove. Outer Diameter: 5.00". Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Moroso features premium quality and will perform...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$46.29 - $73.53
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerFord Fairlane with 28 Spline / with 31 Spline with Ford 9" Series Axle 1957, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$899.22 - $959.40
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Patriot Exhaust®Lakester Exhaust HeadersFord Fairlane 1957, Lakester Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Classic design allows for hookup to an under chassis exhaust system while the Traditional design gives...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$557.45 - $873.97
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Conversion KitFord Fairlane 1957, Legend Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is...$824.00 - $1,764.00
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersFord Fairlane With Towing Hauling Package 1957, Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to...$62.03
- Sniper®Sheet Metal Carbureted Fabricated Single Plane Intake ManifoldFord Fairlane 4.8L 1957, Sheet Metal Carbureted Fabricated Single Plane Intake Manifold by Sniper®. Enjoy superior performance by getting this premium-grade Sniper product that is throughly engineered to help take the performance of...Perfect for upgrading your fuel injection systemMade with the use of the highest quality materials$453.95 - $475.95
- Dart®Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine BlockFord Fairlane 4.4L / 4.5L / 4.8L / 5.1L With Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 1957, Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine Block by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers...Siamesed cylinders: Standard 4.000" or 4.125" cylinders can be safely bored to 4.185" diameterMultiple deck heights allow for increased displacements of up to 468 cubic inches$2,606.20
- Champion Cooling Systems®All-Aluminum RadiatorFord Fairlane 4.4L / 4.5L / 4.8L / 5.1L 1957, All-Aluminum Radiator by Champion Cooling Systems®. Inlet Location: Passenger Side. Outlet Location: Driver Side. Champion Cooling Systems® manufactures high quality Muscle car, hot rod,...Made to enhance your cooling system efficiencyHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$243.60 - $308.70
- Tilton®Rear Mount Starter FlywheelFord Fairlane 4.4L / 4.8L / 5.1L Standard Transmission with Small Block Engine 1957, Rear Mount Starter Flywheel by Tilton®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 102. Size: 5.5". With Neutral Balance and 0.100" Step for Clutch’s Friction Surface....Engineered using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure that strength and inertia are fully optimizedMachined from high quality preheat-treated billet steel alloy for maximum strength, heat capacity and low inertia$517.50
- Mr. Gasket®Electric Fuel PumpFord Fairlane 1957, Electric Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Domestic. Gasoline is the lifeblood of your car. It needs to get from the tank, to the carburetor or injectors, and into the engine. Mr. Gasket has components to make that happen,...Solid-state Worry Free ElectronicsInternal Pressure Regulating$42.08
- Accel®Front Super CoilFord Fairlane 1957, Front Super Coil by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver 10-15 percent...Comes With Ballast ResistorEffective Up To 6500 RPM$71.64
- Borgeson®Conversion Power Steering Gear BoxFord Fairlane 1957, Conversion Power Steering Gear Box by Borgeson®. The Borgeson conversion box is a remanufactured modern integral power steering gearbox. The Borgeson integral power steering gearbox provides true modern power...Made to enhance your vehicle's performanceManufactured from high-quality materials$548.10
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Motive Gear®Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear SetFord Fairlane with Ford 9" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1957, Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$145.03 - $170.02
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Long Tube Tri-Y Exhaust HeadersFord Fairlane 1957, Long Tube Tri-Y Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625"-2". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Long Tube. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$488.93 - $623.48
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1957 Ford Fairlane with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1957 Ford Fairlane that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $46.29 - $73.53
- $680.95 - $822.95
- $247.05 - $280.60