1957 Ford F-250 Parts
1957 Ford F-250 Auto Repair Parts
- ACDelco®Professional™ Voltage RegulatorFord F-250 1957, Professional™ Voltage Regulator by ACDelco®. Get the proper voltage to your vehicle’s critical systems with ACDelco Professional Voltage Regulators. Built as the ideal replacement part for your worn Original...Delivers needed system voltage and provides the proper fit, form and function to let your vehicle run the way it was designedDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$51.65 - $52.12
- Monroe®OESpectrum™ Front Monotube Shock AbsorberFord F-250 1957, OESpectrum™ Front Monotube Shock Absorber by Monroe®. These products are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OE Spectrum™ shocks utilize OE...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$27.74
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake DrumFord F-250 1957, C-Tek™ Standard Brake Drum by Centric®. Engineered, designed, and manufactured using the latest technologies, this drum will provide OE fitment and performance at a great value. Its configured with G3000 metallurgy...High quality at an affordable priceHighly durable and reliable$32.81 - $36.67
- Melling®Oil PumpFord F-250 1957, Oil Pump by Melling®. Melling oil pumps provide dependable performance every time in every application. Every pump is engineered, manufactured and assembled to the highest material and production standards....Right for your vehicle and lifestyleMade from high-quality materials for ultimate durability$33.27 - $109.62
- Fel-Pro®Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetFord F-250 1957, Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsures reliable sealing performance$9.30 - $10.45
- Airtex®Engine Coolant Water PumpFord F-250 4.4L / 4.8L with 5/8" Bearing Shaft 1957, Engine Coolant Water Pump by Airtex®. This water pump is engineered by the experts at Airtex to keep the cooling system of your vehicle running optimally. Each pump is designed by an...Precision-ground and permanently lubricated unitized bearing assembliesUnitized seals for superior protection against leakage and contamination$69.69
- Hastings®Fuel Filter ElementFord F-250 C / D / H / U Engine VIN Character 1957, Fuel Filter Element by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water,...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$3.45
- ACDelco®Professional™ Drag Link AssemblyFord F-250 1957, Professional™ Drag Link Assembly by ACDelco®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. ACDelco’s Professional Drag Links and Center Links are hot-forged alloy steel, offering superior strength. The black coating helps provide added...Case-hardened studs and rolled threads for a tighter fitGreaseable design that allows contaminants to be purged and grease to be replaced for longer service life$63.41
- USA Standard Gear®Rear Ring and Pinion Gear SetFord F-250 with 9.25" Ring Gear with 12 Ring Gear Bolts with Dana 60 Series Axle with 16 Spline 1957, Rear Ring and Pinion Gear Set by USA Standard Gear®. USA Standard ring and pinion sets are the right choice to add confidence to your...Direct-fit OE-quality replacement for your factory partHelps restore the proper functionality of your vehicle$194.31
- Anco®Wiper ArmFord F-250 1957, Wiper Arm by Anco®. Finish: Silver. Connection: Narrow Straight End. Silver. Arm Construction Type: Shaft Specification: Drum, Size 0.500", Park Adjustable. Construction Material: Stainless Steel Construction. Pressure...Premium original equipment replacement wiper armVarious arms allow for wet features$25.88
- RhinoPac®Premium Clutch KitFord F-250 Standard Transmission 1957, Premium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Does not Include: Flywheel, Slave Cylinder. Input Shaft Spline: 1.375" x 10 Teeth. Pressure Plate Style: Borg and Beck. Disc Material: Organic. Upgrade your vehicle...Helps restore factory-like performanceDurable construction for long-term use$149.17 - $149.42
- Spectra Premium®Ignition CoilFord F-250 with Coil Package 1957, Ignition Coil by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium ignition coils are designed and produced under a strict TS16949 quality control process. In our online store you can get this superior replacement...All ignition coils are durability tested at 100 cycles of thermal shock (-50 to 300° F), to ensure reliability from extreme vibration24 hours salt spray test ensures sensors provide high corrosion resistance$8.38
- Stant®Breather CapFord F-250 4.4L / 4.8L 1957, Breather Cap by Stant®. This cap is designed to keep dirt and debris from entering the engine while allowing the crankcase ventilation that is so critical for proper engine performance and to prevent leaks....Enables crankcase ventilationPrevents dirt and debris from entering engine$2.92
- Fel-Pro®Intake Manifold Gasket SetFord F-250 1957, Intake Manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsures reliable sealing performance$9.69 - $10.26
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Gear Redline Series Synthetic OilFord F-250 3/4 Ton with 16 Spline with Dana 60 Differential 1957, Rear Gear Redline Series Synthetic Oil by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon oil installation kits help you finish the job with high quality oil and componentsOE quality fluids from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturershe finest quality at a great price$80.02
- Detroit Iron®1957 Ford Truck Factory OEM Shop Manuals on CDFord F-250 1957, 1957 Ford Truck Factory OEM Shop Manuals on CD by Detroit Iron®. PDF Format. CD Quantity: 1 Piece. Ford Factory Manual. Licensed Detroit Iron CD provides the most comprehensive set of digital Factory OEM shop manuals...Developed to preserve valuable data about antique and classic ridesMade with the utmost care for your specific year, make and model$28.43
- Behr®PAO-Oil 68 AA1 A/C Compressor OilUniversal PAO-Oil 68 AA1 A/C Compressor Oil by Behr®. Behr Hella Service PREMIUM LINE - the ideal solution for customers who expect the optimum. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to...24 Months/24,000 MilesMade to provide unequaled quality and reliability$18.36 - $34.18
- Meguiars®Deep Crystal™ Car WashDeep Crystal™ Car Wash by Meguiars®, 64 oz. Deep Crystal® Car Wash contains special ingredients that produceamazing suds. Dirt and grime are quickly loosened and removed whilewax protection is preserved.Ingredients with special foam removes dirt and grime without harming your paintDoes not strip wax protection, like dishwashing detergents$5.44
- BBB Industries®Premium™ Remanufactured StarterFord F-250 1957, Premium™ Remanufactured Starter by BBB Industries®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by BBB Industries features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle...Developed with modern technology and innovationMeticulously tested for the ultimate in quality$27.56
- ACDelco®Professional™ Leaf Spring ShackleFord F-250 RWD 1957, Professional™ Leaf Spring Shackle by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Truck Bushings have a new dual-axis design adjuster for up to 25% greater range of adjustment over other styles of truck bushings....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.44
- Centric®Premium Brake Master CylinderFord F-250 1957, Premium Brake Master Cylinder by Centric®. Manufactured to OE and OES standards, this cylinder easily restores the braking system building the required amount of hydraulic pressure that is necessary for braking a...Designed to match OE quality, configuration, and fitmentMeets OE and OES standards and specifications$67.13
- Sealed Power®Oil PumpFord F-250 1957, Oil Pump by Sealed Power®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Sealed Power features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Direct replacementManufactured to strict engineering quality standards$33.92 - $104.51
- Fel-Pro®Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketFord F-250 1957, Exhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsures reliable sealing performance$1.60
- Four Seasons®Cooling Fan Controller RelayFord F-250 1957, Cooling Fan Controller Relay by Four Seasons®. Terminal Quantity: 2. Connector Shape: Rectangle. Connector Gender: Male. Amperage Rating: 30. Voltage: 12 V. Radiator Mounted. Activated by radiator temp and/or A/C...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$33.87
- Spectra Premium®Mechanical Fuel PumpFord F-250 1957, Mechanical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. If your vehicle is in need of a new fuel pump, this product by Spectra Premium is your best choice to restore its performance. Designed and manufactured to be identical to...Performs according to OE specificationsOE quality at an affordable price$43.75 - $71.48
- ACDelco®Professional™ King Pin SetFord F-250 1957, Professional™ King Pin Set by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$33.15 - $36.47
- MOOG®Premium™ Greasable U-JointFord F-250 1957, Premium™ Greasable U-Joint by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$8.67
- Standard®Brake Light SwitchFord F-250 Regular Cab 1957, Brake Light Switch by Standard®. Connector Type: 2 Male Terminals. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive...Premium parts you can rely onDesigned to restore functionality$6.32
- Anchor®Automatic Transmission MountFord F-250 RWD 3.6L Automatic Transmission 1957, Automatic Transmission Mount by Anchor®. A worn transmission mount can cause vibration and noise, and in extreme cases, driveshaft misalignment and U-joint failure. Manufactured using the...Direct OEM replacementSecurely supports the transmission on the chassis$0.66 - $1.30
- A1 Cardone®Remanufactured Ignition DistributorFord F-250 1957, Remanufactured Ignition Distributor by A1 Cardone®. Automated test equipment verifies signal strength, correct polarity of wire harness, air gap, crank reluctor tooth size, as well as ignition coil and pickup...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$73.32
To make sure your vehicle stays in top shape, check its parts for wear and damage at regular intervals and replace them in time. When you are in need of a reliable replacement part for your 1957 Ford F-250 to restore it to 'factory like' performance, turn to CARiD's vast selection of premium quality products that includes everything you may need for routine maintenance and major repairs. All 1957 Ford F-250 repair parts on offer are designed to provide high quality, performance, and long-lasting service life at an economical price.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine`s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine`s crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...