Chevy Sedan Delivery 4.3L / 4.6L V8 1957, Circle Track Wet Sump Oil Pan by Milodon®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Consistent oil pressure & increased horsepower
- All Use Extensive Baffling for Proper Oil Control
- All Carry Maximum Oil Capacity with Maximum Ground Clearance
- American made quality & design
- Not the cheapest, just the best
- Painstakingly designed to meet your racing needs
- State-of-the-art manufacturing technology
- Made from the highest grade materials
- Subjected to stringent quality controls
- Kicked Out: Yes
Milodon® is a foremost manufacturer of performance engine parts for the automotive industry and one of the founding members of the SEMA organization, which now includes over 3000 members all over the world. For nearly 60 years Milodon has engineered a wide range of race quality products including gear drives, oil pans, timing chains and covers, racing valves and much more. Many products like the Milodon Small Block Chevy and the Milodon VII Liter Hemi block have gained worldwide recognition thanks to their revolutionary design and efficiency.