Plymouth Fury with Coil Package 1956, Ignition Coil by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium ignition coils are designed and produced under a strict TS16949 quality control process. At CARiD you can get this superior replacement product and take advantage of its impeccable design. Carefully engineered to OE specifications, it exactly replicates the factory part in look, fit, and function. This product is expertly crafted from top-quality materials to serve you reliably for many years ahead.
|Coil Style: Canister|
|Terminal Quantity: 2|
- All ignition coils are durability tested at 100 cycles of thermal shock (-50 to 300° F), to ensure reliability from extreme vibration
- 24 hours salt spray test ensures sensors provide high corrosion resistance
- 100% copper in both primary and secondary windings
- 100% tested to OE specification
- High voltage enamel coating insulating the windings
Spectra Premium® was founded in 1989 and grew into one of the leading manufacturers of radiators, heaters, condensers, oil pans, filler necks, fuel tanks, etc. for passenger cars and heavy-duty vehicles. With its 17 locations and 1200 employees, the company exceeds the highest expectations of its clients by employing strategies of continuous improvement, progressive engineering, and product validation to the manufacture of its products. Spectra Premium has quality certifications such as ISO 9001:2008 | FM 65146, ISO/TS-16949:2009 | TS506759, ISO 14001:2004 | CA05/3605/E, and ISO 9001:2008 | FM 70893 that cover design and manufacture of fuel system, oil pan and radiator components as well as aluminum radiators and tooling for the automotive and heavy duty markets.