1956 Ford Fairlane Performance Parts
- Patriot Exhaust®Lakester Exhaust HeadersFord Fairlane 1956, Lakester Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Classic design allows for hookup to an under chassis exhaust system while the Traditional design gives...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$557.45 - $873.97
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Plain Front Brake Conversion KitFord Fairlane 1956, Legend Series Plain Front Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is distinguished...$1,039.00 - $1,289.00
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberFord Fairlane 1956, Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative...$16.73
- Spectre Performance®HPR™ Round Red Air FilterFord Fairlane 3.6L 1956, HPR™ Round Red Air Filter by Spectre Performance®. Spectre’s High Performance Replacement Air Filters are engineered to outperform ordinary paper filters by providing increased air flow for improved...High performance and high air flow filterFilter media is non-woven synthetic and pre-dyed$23.11
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Mechanical Flat Tappet CamshaftFord Fairlane 4.8L 1956, Thumpr™ Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 231°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 245°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Champion Cooling Systems®All-Aluminum RadiatorFord Fairlane 1956, All-Aluminum Radiator by Champion Cooling Systems®. Size: 22-5/8" x 25-1/8". Inlet Location: Passenger Side. Outlet Location: Driver Side. Champion Cooling Systems® manufactures high quality Muscle car, hot rod,...Made to enhance your cooling system efficiencyHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$243.60 - $308.70
- Tilton®Button FlywheelFord Fairlane 4.4L / 4.8L / 5.1L Standard Transmission with Small Block Engine 1956, Button Flywheel by Tilton®. Disc Outer Diameter: 7.25". With Neutral Balance and 0.100" Step for Clutch’s Friction Surface. Designed to serve as the...Engineered using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure that strength and inertia are fully optimizedMachined from high quality preheat-treated billet steel alloy for maximum strength, heat capacity and low inertia$202.50
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord Fairlane 1956, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Accel®Front Super CoilFord Fairlane 3.6L / 4.4L / 4.8L 1956, Front Super Coil by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to...Comes With Ballast ResistorEffective Up To 6500 RPM$71.64
- Unisteer®Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion KitFord Fairlane With Left Hand Drive 1956, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Kit by Unisteer®. To ensure proper control and responsiveness of your vehicle, go with this trustworthy product by Unisteer. Developed with the utmost...Made to ensure dependable performance of your vehicleProvides efficient handling and excellent road feel$1,130.00 - $2,140.00
- Moroso®Alternator PulleyFord Fairlane 4.4L / 4.8L / 5.1L 1956, Alternator Pulley by Moroso®. Pulley Type: With 1-Groove. Outer Diameter: 5.00". Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Moroso features premium quality and will perform better...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$46.29 - $73.53
- Wilwood®Wheel Hub AssemblyFord Fairlane 1956, Wheel Hub Assembly by Wilwood®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Wilwood features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$121.95
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Patriot Exhaust®Long Tube Exhaust HeaderFord Fairlane 1956, Long Tube Exhaust Header by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Header Style: Long Tube. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$260.74 - $421.72
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Conversion KitFord Fairlane 1956, Legend Series Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is...$1,264.00 - $1,514.00
- RideTech®HQ Series Front Shock AbsorbersFord Fairlane With CoolRide 1956, HQ Series Front Shock Absorbers by RideTech®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. With Upper and Lower Shock Mounts. The HQ (handling quality) Series shocks adds rebound adjustment for the driver who wants to tune...$470.00
- Ford Performance®Oval Air Cleaner AssemblyFord Fairlane 4.8L / 5.1L 1956, Oval Air Cleaner Assembly by Ford Performance®. Turn your Ford into a high-performance street and drag strip monster with top-of-the-line Ford Performance parts that will help you get the most out of it....Designed to help you get the most out of your vehiclePerfect for use in high-performance environments$133.05 - $134.14
- Dart®Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine BlockFord Fairlane 4.4L / 4.8L / 5.1L With Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 1956, Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine Block by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme...Siamesed cylinders: Standard 4.000" or 4.125" cylinders can be safely bored to 4.185" diameterMultiple deck heights allow for increased displacements of up to 468 cubic inches$2,606.20
- Frostbite®Aluminum RadiatorFord Fairlane 1956, Aluminum Radiator by Frostbite®. Size: 20-1/4" x 22-7/8". High-Horsepower street cars and trucks can be a challenge to keep cool. A proper cooling system starts with the right radiator. Aluminum Radiators cool more...Keeps your high-performance engine coolMade from aircraft grade aluminum$248.95 - $413.95
- Tilton®Rear Mount Starter FlywheelFord Fairlane 4.4L / 4.8L / 5.1L Standard Transmission with Small Block Engine 1956, Rear Mount Starter Flywheel by Tilton®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 102. Size: 5.5". With Neutral Balance and 0.100" Step for Clutch’s Friction Surface....Engineered using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure that strength and inertia are fully optimizedMachined from high quality preheat-treated billet steel alloy for maximum strength, heat capacity and low inertia$517.50
- Mr. Gasket®Electric Fuel PumpFord Fairlane 1956, Electric Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Domestic. Gasoline is the lifeblood of your car. It needs to get from the tank, to the carburetor or injectors, and into the engine. Mr. Gasket has components to make that happen,...Solid-state Worry Free ElectronicsInternal Pressure Regulating$42.08
- PerTronix®Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug WiresFord Fairlane 1956 Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug Wires by PerTronix®. Now you can get a "stock-look" spark plug wire, that performs! They have designed 7mm wires with the same core they use in 8mm wire. The only difference is...Two current paths for reliability and redundancyPrimary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy$50.39 - $59.48
- Borgeson®Conversion Power Steering Gear BoxFord Fairlane 1956, Conversion Power Steering Gear Box by Borgeson®. The Borgeson conversion box is a remanufactured modern integral power steering gearbox. The Borgeson integral power steering gearbox provides true modern power...Made to enhance your vehicle's performanceManufactured from high-quality materials$548.10
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Spicer®Life Series™ Rear U-JointFord Fairlane 1956, Life Series™ Rear U-Joint by Spicer®. Spicer parts are designed, engineered, and manufactured to meet or exceed OE requirements because they are OE parts, ensuring a perfect fit with company full line of...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$13.40 - $33.55
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Long Tube Tri-Y Exhaust HeadersFord Fairlane 1956, Long Tube Tri-Y Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625"-2". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Long Tube. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$488.93 - $623.48
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1956 Ford Fairlane with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1956 Ford Fairlane that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $57.88 - $67.32