Chevy Sedan Delivery V8 1956, 409 SS Upright Exhaust Headers by Flowtech®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Emissions: Racing Only. Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing.
Fitment notes: This part for Racing or Off-Road use only.
|Header Material: 409 SS|
|Collector Diameter: 3"|
|Emissions: Racing Only|
- Consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow
- Increases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing
- Heavy duty 16-gauge 409SS tubing for increased strength and durability
- 1.625” and 1.75” tubing diameters available for increased exhaust flow increasing performance
- Improved throttle response
- 3” collector for maximum strength and exhaust flow
- Extra thick header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Welded-in collector merge spears to control exhaust gas re-entry into primary tubes
Flowtech Exhausts is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Flowtech Exhausts are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Flowtech Exhausts does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Flowtech Exhausts is the name you can trust.
Flowtech® is a leading manufacturer of high performance and value priced exhaust systems for various vehicles such as Mustangs, Camaros, trucks (gas and diesel), etc. The company also provides an exhaustive line of reliable mufflers and headers. Flowtech designed the unique Afterburner headers which separated the odd firing cylinders with a velocity tube to improve scavenging, as well as the Warlock bypass mufflers that won the SEMA best new product award for their revolutionary open or closed design in 1996.