Ford Fairlane 1955, Copper Plus Spark Plug by Champion®. As the leaders in precious metal technologies as well as F.I.S.S resistor technology and MLR™ technology, Champion spark plugs provide enhanced ignition and longer life.
Fitment notes: Your vehicle spark plug gap is 0.035". Please adjust the spark plug selected to match this size.
|Resistor Plug: Yes|
|Center Electrode Tip Material: Copper|
|Thread Size: 0.709"|
|Thread Reach: 0.429"|
|Hex Size: 0.813"|
|Ground Electrode Quantity: 1|
|Ground Electrode Material: Nickel Copper Alloy|
|Spark Plug Seat Style: Tapered|
|Resistor Type: SAC-9|
|Insulator Projection: 0.060"|
- Copper Plus - Dependable Performance.
- Copper core center electrode allows for accurate control of heat range for longer life
- Patented TinTac® and ULTRASEAL coated shell for maximum corrosion resistance
- Patented SAC-9 semiconductor resistor for maximum EMI & RFI suppression
- Built to ISO and SAE standards for proven performance
For over 100 years, Champion® has been a world leader in the manufacture of spark plugs for a wide range of cars, SUVs, trucks, racing, and marine applications. Using the latest technology, from iridium and precious metal technologies, to F.I.S.S. resistor (Fired In Suppressor Seal) technology and MLR (Metal alloy Low ohm Resistor) technology, the company develops, engineers, and manufactures spark plugs in a number of materials and designs. Champion also offers a variety of glow plugs, spark plug wires, and other ignition system specific wiring that meet the industry’s toughest standards.