1954 Ford Victoria Performance Parts
- Patriot Exhaust®Long Tube Exhaust HeaderFord Victoria 1954, Long Tube Exhaust Header by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Header Style: Long Tube. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$260.74 - $421.72
- Wilwood®Street Performance Plain Rotor Forged Dynalite Caliper Front Brake KitFord Victoria 1954, Street Performance Plain Rotor Forged Dynalite Caliper Front Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, your vehicle will get the braking power that is hard to match. The package includes plain face rotors, performance...$599.99
- RideTech®HQ Series Front Shock AbsorbersFord Victoria With CoolRide 1954, HQ Series Front Shock Absorbers by RideTech®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. With Upper and Lower Shock Mounts. The HQ (handling quality) Series shocks adds rebound adjustment for the driver who wants to tune...$470.00
- Ford Performance®Oval Air Cleaner AssemblyFord Victoria 4.2L 1954, Oval Air Cleaner Assembly by Ford Performance®. Turn your Ford into a high-performance street and drag strip monster with top-of-the-line Ford Performance parts that will help you get the most out of it....Designed to help you get the most out of your vehiclePerfect for use in high-performance environments$133.05 - $134.14
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Dart®Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine BlockFord Victoria 3.9L / 4.2L With Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 1954, Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine Block by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels...Siamesed cylinders: Standard 4.000" or 4.125" cylinders can be safely bored to 4.185" diameterMultiple deck heights allow for increased displacements of up to 468 cubic inches$2,606.20
- Champion Cooling Systems®All-Aluminum RadiatorFord Victoria 1954, All-Aluminum Radiator by Champion Cooling Systems®. Size: 22-5/8" x 25-1/8". Inlet Location: Passenger Side. Outlet Location: Driver Side. Champion Cooling Systems® manufactures high quality Muscle car, hot rod,...Made to enhance your cooling system efficiencyHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$243.60 - $308.70
- Tilton®Button FlywheelFord Victoria 3.9L / 4.2L Standard Transmission with Small Block Engine 1954, Button Flywheel by Tilton®. Disc Outer Diameter: 7.25". With Neutral Balance and 0.100" Step for Clutch’s Friction Surface. Designed to serve as the...Engineered using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure that strength and inertia are fully optimizedMachined from high quality preheat-treated billet steel alloy for maximum strength, heat capacity and low inertia$202.50
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord Victoria 1954, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- PerTronix®Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug WireFord Victoria 3.6L 1954 Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug Wire by PerTronix®. Now you can get a "stock-look" spark plug wire, that performs! They have designed 7mm wires with the same core they use in 8mm wire. The only...Two current paths for reliability and redundancyPrimary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy$50.39
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerFord Victoria 1954, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses, fluid, and seals....Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$28.68
- Moroso®Alternator PulleyFord Victoria 3.9L / 4.2L 1954, Alternator Pulley by Moroso®. Pulley Type: With 1-Groove. Outer Diameter: 5.00". Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Moroso features premium quality and will perform better than...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$46.29 - $73.53
- Wilwood®Wheel Hub AssemblyFord Victoria 1954, Wheel Hub Assembly by Wilwood®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Wilwood features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$121.95
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Patriot Exhaust®Metallic Ceramic Coated Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust HeadersFord Victoria 1954, Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. This superior Patriot Exhaust product is...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$395.79
- Gabriel®Classic™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberFord Victoria 1954, Classic™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether your ride is from the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, or 70’s – or a limited registration – you can restore the...$22.09
- Stage 8®Intake Manifold Locking Bolt KitFord Victoria 3.9L / 4.2L 1954, Intake Manifold Locking Bolt Kit by Stage 8®. Stage 8 manufacturers the World's Best Active Mechanical Locking systems. Stage 8 locking fastener solutions are fail-safe when used and installed as...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$46.80
- Dart®Special High Performance Engine BlockFord Victoria 3.9L / 4.2L 1954, Special High Performance Engine Block by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2,099.54
- Frostbite®Aluminum RadiatorFord Victoria 1954, Aluminum Radiator by Frostbite®. Size: 20-1/4" x 22-7/8". High-Horsepower street cars and trucks can be a challenge to keep cool. A proper cooling system starts with the right radiator. Aluminum Radiators cool more...Keeps your high-performance engine coolMade from aircraft grade aluminum$248.95 - $413.95
- Tilton®Rear Mount Starter FlywheelFord Victoria 3.9L / 4.2L Standard Transmission with Small Block Engine 1954, Rear Mount Starter Flywheel by Tilton®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 102. Size: 5.5". With Neutral Balance and 0.100" Step for Clutch’s Friction Surface. With...Engineered using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure that strength and inertia are fully optimizedMachined from high quality preheat-treated billet steel alloy for maximum strength, heat capacity and low inertia$517.50
- Russell®Victor Series Billet Aluminum Fuel PumpFord Victoria 3.9L / 4.2L Small Block Ford 1954, Victor Series Billet Aluminum Fuel Pump by Russell®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...Perfect for automotive or powersports applicationsDesigned to help get the most out of your vehicle$462.47
- Accel®Spark Plug Wire SetFord Victoria 3.9L / 4.2L 1954 Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. These Accel 8.8mm wires feature a carbon/graphite core that virtually eliminate RFI noise while providing maximum conductivity for ultimate performance in any race or street...8.8 mm Graphite SuppressionSilicone Spark Plug Boots$93.06
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Moser Engineering®Sealed Axle BearingFord Victoria 4.2L with Ford Small Block Engine 1954, Sealed Axle Bearing by Moser Engineering®. Upgrade your prized possession with extremely durable high performance axle shafts and components designed to maintain the high level of...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$65.00
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Sanderson Headers®Hugger Exhaust HeadersFord Victoria 1954, Hugger Exhaust Headers by Sanderson Headers®. This top-notch product by Sanderson Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$285.00 - $525.00
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1954 Ford Victoria with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1954 Ford Victoria that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $133.05 - $134.14
- $260.74 - $421.72